Flowers by GiMi

Hamilton, BD · View map · Visit website

About Flowers by GiMi

Flowers by GiMi is a multi award winning wedding floristry business based out of Hamilton, Bermuda. They specialize in luxury weddings that take place on the beautiful island land landscape of Bermuda. This company has been prominently featured in multiple bridal publications that showcased their exquisite floral bouquets and decor. They have also worked with notable celebrities such as David Tutera. Their bespoke creations can inspire divine wedding experiences for any couple.

Flowers by GiMi is pleased to provide wedding services for couples who seek a destination wedding in Bermuda. They are able to offer consultations to their clients in order to determine their specific needs. In addition to this, they also accommodate delivery, setup, cleanup. and venue visits. Samples and event design are also available services with this premier floral company.

13 Reviews for Flowers by GiMi

13 Flowers by GiMi Reviews

C
Claudia

Married on 07/05/2018

Michelle at Flowers by GiMi did an amazing job on my daughters recent wedding in Bermuda. The flowers were so very beautiful, from the bouquets, the floral arrangements at the church and the lighting ... Read more and flowers for the reception at The Reefs, everything was just perfection. Michelle was a joy to work with and she is truly an artist!!!

V
Vlada

Married on 09/16/2017

My wedding flowers were beyond beautiful! I had an idea of what I wanted my flowers to be, and Michelle made everything so much better! Read more My wedding flowers were beyond beautiful! I had an idea of what I wanted my flowers to be, and Michelle made everything so much better!

J
Jovana

Married on 09/03/2017

Working with Michelle at Flowers by GiMi was a dream! She is a true artist, and went out of her way to make sure every detail was perfect. We had a welcome dinner the night before our wedding and ... Read more Michelle created beautiful tropical centerpieces for the tables, as well as a stunning flower crown for me to wear--it was so special. The flowers at the ceremony and reception were even better than I could have imagined - from the ceremony flowers, to the incredible bouquets, to the table setting....it was beyond perfect. Michelle completely understood the style I wanted for my wedding and was able to make suggestions that I would have never thought of. I am so thankful to have had the opportunity to work with her, and would highly recommend her!