Flowers by Jo-Ann

16 Flowers by Jo-Ann Reviews

Christopher
Christopher Mayfield

Married on 02/09/2019

Great to work with, creative and fairly priced.

Flowers by Jo-Ann was recommended by our venue FEAST at Round Hill and they were great! We worked with Debbie who met with us a few times to go over what we wanted, provided pictures, examples and ... Read more recommendations. We had numerous changes throughout and Debbie accommodated all of them with a smile. The prices were very fair and every arrangement came out perfectly. They have worked with FEAST so the delivery was simple, required nothing of us, which was nice. No complaints whatsoever. We highly recommend Flowers by Jo-Ann.

M
Marc

Married on 12/29/2018

Flowers by Jo-Ann

Yes, excellent service, great people and amazing job they did for the wedding I had at F.E.A.S.T. At Roundhill. I couldn't ask for a better job by Flowers by Jo-Ann. Read more Yes, excellent service, great people and amazing job they did for the wedding I had at F.E.A.S.T. at Roundhill. I couldn't ask for a better job by Flowers by Jo-Ann.

S
Solie

Married on 06/28/2018

After receiving several quotes from different florists, Flowers by Jo-Ann gave me the best price. I worked with Debbie and she was great. After showing her a few pictures from Pinterest and letting ... Read more her know what my budget was, she made me feel comfortable that she would do an amazing job and she did! Everyone loved my flowers! They were exactly what I wanted. Thank you Flowers by Jo-Ann!!