Flowers By Lesley

Orlando, Florida · View map · Visit website

About Flowers By Lesley

Flowers By Lesley is a floral company that specializes in customized wedding day florals and décor in Orlando, Florida. With over 30 years of experience specializing in wedding flowers, lead floral designer Lesley has the creativity and expertise to put together unforgettable floral designs for your big day. From intimate gatherings to grand affairs, Lesley is prepared to use florals to transform your wedding venue into everything you’ve imagined it to be. To begin designing unique floral arrangements that perfectly accent your day, inquire about Flowers By Lesley today!

Whether you imagine a rustic, vintage vibe or a classic and romantic atmosphere, Lesley is prepared to design the perfect arrangements for you. From bouquets to boutonnieres, flower crowns and more, Lesley has everything you need for endless botanical beauty on your big day. Services include:

• Consultations

Samantha
Featured
Samantha Sikes

Getting married on 06/03/2021

Blown away by Flowers by Lesley!

Lesley is a very talented florist! She's very passionate and it shows. She was easy going and wonderful to work with and brought my vision to life. The flowers were stunning and she even added flowers ... Read more to areas that we did not discuss. I loved working with her and will definitely recommend to anyone looking for a florist. She's also affordable and doesn't pressure you to order more than you need to.

Janna
Janna Laman

Getting married on 08/24/2019

Wonderful!

Very prompt response. Lesley thought of everything. She really helped me find direction within my budget and even offered ideas to save money, i.e. Using bridal bouquets to decorate sweetheart table. ... Read more Price quote was provided the very next day after meeting. Truley a pleasure working with her thus far. Cant wait to see my arrangements on the wedding day!

P
Paulette

Married on 06/08/2019

Stunning Flowers!

Lesley is a floral goddess! I was a bride who had a vision for floral but needed direction on how to make it come to life through flower arrangements. Lesley was able to take all my floral inspiration ... Read more board from Pinterest and streamline it to exactly what we were looking for - timeless, elegant, and sophisticated flowers. Her office and workshop is filled with amazing centerpieces and that is one of the many reasons we chose her for our wedding. After our initial consultation, she had a quote available for me to look online at which included photos of from my inspiration board including the names of the flowers included. As the months went on, she was able to quickly adjust any changes I wanted. Three months before the wedding, Lesley hosted a “mock up” where I was able to go with my mother and grandmother to see our centerpieces along with the tall centerpieces. Even at that mock up meeting, I had changes and additions which she flawlessly executed. The day before the wedding, she sent me photos of the bridesmaids’ arrangements just to confirm that that was what I wanted and they looked so beautiful that I was moved to tears! On our wedding day, Lesley and her team arrived at our hotel to drop off our bouquets which were in clear white vases. After that she went to set up at the church and the reception venue. At the conclusion of the night, she was back to collect the rental pieces and help us take home the floral. She is a mastermind when it comes to floral arrangements and has a keen eye for floral details. We are so thankful to have had Lesley and her team on our vendor dream team!