Heidi H. Designs

Portsmouth, New Hampshire · View map · Visit website

About Heidi H. Designs

Flowers by Leslie is a wedding florist in Portsmouth, New Hampshire, that is committed to excellent design and service. Your satisfaction is their top priority, and you’ll be greeted by a professional, caring staff to find answers for all your floral needs. At Flowers by Leslie, they create designs using only the freshest, highest quality flowers their shop has to offer.

Flowers by Leslie can create designs for classic, modern, nautical, preppy, romantic, rustic, and vintage weddings. They provide clean-up, consultations, delivery, and set-up for all their arrangements, taking some of the hassle and stress out of your wedding planning process. Their designs range from aisle decor to corsages to table arrangements, and also include:

• Altar decor

E
Featured
Erika

Married on 09/27/2014

Flowers by Leslie was one of my favorite vendors to work with. She is incredibly enthusiastic and passionate about what she does and she will work with you to go above and beyond what you imagined.I ... Read more changed my mind A LOT about the centerpieces and she was there to take my vision to the next level, nailing it on our wedding day. She went the extra mile to work with our budget and really created something beautiful on our wedding day. She really tied together the mood of the decor for the day, and she was so easy to work with. Definitely recommend Flowers by Leslie for any event you need floral or decor for.

Stephanie
Stephanie Hersh

Married on 05/27/2019

Summer Wedding in Portsmouth, NH

Heidi at Flowers by Leslie is quite an artist, and one of the warmest people I've ever met! I wasn't sure if my ideas for the floral arrangements I wanted to have at my wedding would look good or were ... Read more even possible, but Heidi didn't hesitate and the results were breathtaking. Heidi is beyond helpful and accommodating, and I couldn't have been happier. I am definitely going to Heidi for any floral arrangements I need in the future.

R
Rebecca

Married on 10/13/2018

Traditional Portsmouth Wedding in the Fall

I am in love with how the flowers were put together for my wedding! With the amount of experience and knowledge, I had the most beautiful wedding one could ever imagine. 90% of that is due to Heidi ... Read more and Lisa at Flowers by Leslie. I have been living in the Metro Boston. The destination of our wedding was based off of where I grew up. The vendors we chose were people I knew would get it right and listen to what I had to say. Thank you for all that you did, all the back and fourth and all of the small touched we had talked about. The ribbon that was wrapped around the bouquets' was beyond perfect and it matched my dress perfectly (I CANNOT WAIT TO SHOW YOU!!!). Everything was executed perfectly. Thank you for your hard work. Your patience and how you made me feel like nothing was wrong when I told you what I wanted. That will always be remembered and you will always have my recommendation.