The Rosy Posy

Manassas, District of Columbia · View map · Visit website

About The Rosy Posy

The Rosy Posy Floral Design & Event Studio is a couture floral atelier specializing in the celebration of marriage and other events through floral artistry. We service Virginia, Washington DC and Maryland offering full service florals for any size event. Ella O'Donnell, owner of Vintage Floral Design and Lisa Gloff, owner of Flowers By Lisa merged their successful businesses on January 1, 2019. Lisa Gloff and Ella O’Donnell are from two very different parts of the world, but this is what makes their floral design synergy so unique. The Rosy Posy brings southern elegance and English flare to their clients. Lisa grew up in York, England where she learned classic floral design. Ella is a southern girl who grew up on her family farm where her love for horticulture began and grew. Lisa and Ella decided to grab hold of the success and growth of their own businesses by choosing to merge their businesses into The Rosy Posy Floral Design & Event Studio. Lisa and Ella bring over 40 years combined floral design experience to their clients. Lisa and Ella follow the concepts of design but know when and how to break a few rules. This brings an artistic result that stands out, evokes emotion and creates forever memories. Lisa and Ella love the wedding industry, the couples, the vendors and the beauty of marriage. Let’s schedule a chat over a proper cup of tea or a glass of sweet tea!

Kaspersky Password Manager Create a strong password for your account CREATE Do not show again

142 Reviews for The Rosy Posy

142 The Rosy Posy Reviews

Featured
User7250306

Recently married

My magical fairy godmothers

When my husband and I walked into our venue, it truly felt like a dream. Lisa and Ella created my dream garden, from the hanging orbs and greenery to my gorgeous bouquet. Their patience with my ... Read more changes and their thoughts and ideas came to life in the most magical way I could have ever imagined. Thank you ladies from the bottom of my heart. You truly captured all of our visions. Photo credit: Hope Taylor

Sydney
Sydney Enos

Married on 08/02/2019

Bridal Dreams Do Come True

After a venue change, we discovered we would need a new florist. When I saw the work done by The Rosy Posy, I knew they needed to be part of our wedding. Every detail matched my vision perfectly and ... Read more the flowers smelled absolutely amazing. Ella, my main contact, was very professional and eagerly helped with all revisions until everything was finalized. I will be recommending them to anyone who gets married in the Northern Virginia area in the future. Thanks so much, Rosy Posy Team.

emily
Emily Shafer

Married on 07/06/2019

Absolutely stunning!

We started working with Ella prior to her switch to the Rosy Posy. I had a chance to meet her now partner and the two of them are the sweetest people ever! Ella was extremely responsive and very ... Read more patient with changes that we requested . We actually wanted to do a suspended piece over our head table to block an exit sign and she met with us no problem and added it. All day of the wedding our photographer and various people were coming in telling me that the florals looked like what you would see on instagram or a shoot and they were not lying!! I couldn't believe how amazing everything turned out. When we were planning she completely understood the vibe I wanted and went for it. I can not thank these ladies enough!! I'll let the photos speak for themselves!