Flowers by Lori Ann

West Chester, PA · View map · Visit website

About Flowers by Lori Ann

Flowers by Lori Ann is a wedding florist company based in West Chester, Pennsylvania. A floral-industry veteran of over 20 years, this business specializes in providing artful arrangements and design concepts for once-in-a-lifetime events. Unlike conventional retail flower shops, Flowers by Lori Ann caters specifically to weddings and other important events. Lori Ann is enthusiastic about working closely with each couple to curate floral decor that is worthy of their momentous milestone occasion.

Lori Ann’s friendly professional manner defines every customized client experience that she provides. She offers complimentary consultations in order to understand her clients’ preferences and how best to represent them in her work. With each order, she strives for nothing less than unforgettable and one-of-a-kind finished products. Some of the services and specialties offered by Lori Ann and her team include:

• Order delivery, on-site setup, and cleanup
  • Floral samples and bulk orders
  • Aisle decor
  • Altar and chuppah arrangements
  • Bouquets and boutonnieres
  • Centerpieces
  • Corsages
  • Flower crowns, baskets, and petals

14 Reviews for Flowers by Lori Ann

14 Flowers by Lori Ann Reviews

M
Featured
Morgan

Married on 06/01/2019

Most beautiful flowers I’ve ever seen

After corresponding and meeting with multiple overpriced and overrated florists, I had the pleasure of finding Lori Ann. Lori was absolutely amazing to work with. On our first meeting, she asked me ... Read more for a budget. Her final quote was on the low end of my range. She made the most incredible arrangements for my wedding and any guest would have assumed it cost thousands more than I paid. She is incredibly sweet and thoughtful. She spent hours by phone and email (always easily accessible and quick to respond) working with me to make the perfect arrangements for my wedding. She listened to all of my ideas, reviewed all of the inspiration photos, and responded to all of my last minute changes of heart. At the same time, she really understood my vision and added her professional opinion of how I could improve the look and feel of my flowers to achieve the artistic appearance that I imagined. I could not be happier or more proud of the flowers at my wedding. Thank you so much Lori Ann.

Olivia
Olivia Carbone

Married on 06/28/2019

Amazing florist

Lori is just the best. She is such a talented florist and so knowledgeable about what flowers would look good together and what would last in the summer heat! She is incredibly reasonable, and such a ... Read more kind person! Once I met with Lori and discussed my vision, I knew I could trust her - she delivered that vision above and beyond! I received so many compliments on my flowers and was so happy with the result!

Annalisa
Annalisa

Married on 04/27/2019

Wonderful vendor!

Lori Ann made everything easy. I told her what I was thinking and she brought it to life. Read more Lori Ann made everything easy. I told her what I was thinking and she brought it to life.