Flowers by Melinda

Lavallette, New Jersey, NJ · View map · Visit website

About Flowers by Melinda

Flowers by Melinda is a flower design company and flower shop in Point Pleasant Beach, New Jersey. Designer and flower arranger, Melinda, reflects her easy-going way of life into her flower designs, creating soft, whimsical flower arrangements and bridal bouquets. Flowers by Melinda works with couples to create romantic flower arrangements that will be the talk of the day throughout your wedding.

Products Offered
Melinda will take your vision and turn it into a spectacular display in classic, rustic, romantic, or vintage styles. Her team works to go the extra mile for all creations, whether it be table arrangements or bouquets for the wedding party. Flowers by Melinda offers the following services and products:

• Aisle and altar decor
  • Boutonnieres
  • Consultations
  • Corsages
  • Delivery
  • Flower crowns
  • Flower girl baskets
  • Flower petals and single flowers
  • Set up
  • Venue visit

40 Reviews for Flowers by Melinda

40 Flowers by Melinda Reviews

K
Featured
Kaitlyn

Married on 01/03/2014

Melinda is fantastic. I could not have even imagined my flowers to look more beautiful than they did on my wedding day. Melinda listened and asked questions and was so responsive I was able to have ... Read more exactly what I wanted. From the boy's flowers, to my flower girls headbands- I was in awe. And I'm sure the rest of our guests were too. I have and will continue to recommend Melinda's talents to all of my newly engaged friends!! Thank you a million times Melinda!! xoxo The Keipers 1/3/14

K
Katie

Married on 12/01/2018

Stunning floral arrangements

We just used Melinda for our December 1 wedding and I am so thankful that we did because all of our flowers were just beautiful. We showed Melinda a few inspo photos and from that she brought our ... Read more vision to life. I have witnessed some wedding flower fails in the last few years but Melinda truly did an exceptional job. My bouquet was absolutely stunning and my husband loved the unique boutonnieres she created. Delivery was right on time, and they even took my cake flowers to the bakery the night before. Cannot recommend Flowers by Melinda enough!

C
Carolyn B

Married on 10/20/2018

Beautiful!

Our wedding planners helped us find Flowers By Melinda, and the second we walked into her shop, we knew we wanted to have Melinda be the florist for our wedding, We actually used a sample from one of ... Read more her prior weddings to help us pick out the arrangements for our wedding, We had a rustic, romantic theme to the wedding, and the flower arrangements she put together for the ceremony, welcome sign, bridal party and centerpieces complimented the theme perfectly. We received so many compliments on our flowers and 11 days later, our flowers are still blooming in our house. We absolutely recommend Melinda - she is so nice and professional, and her eye for designing the perfect floral arrangements is amazing. Thanks for making the details of our wedding so special!