Flowers by Mona Ray

Providence Forge, VA · View map

About Flowers by Mona Ray

We are a family owned and operated home based Florist. We specialize in weddings and events. We are located in Central Virginia and serve Greater Richmond. We offer high quality, custom arrangements and personalized service. Our custom designs are based on each individual couples' ideas and expectations. No two have ever been exactly the same. You provide the ideas and we provide the know how and experience to make your dream wedding flowers a reality. Call today and get on our calendar. We do book up quickly so call today to get your date on our calendar. 804-399-8190

99 Reviews for Flowers by Mona Ray

99 Flowers by Mona Ray Reviews

Taylor
Taylor

Married on 12/01/2018

Beautiful wedding flowers

Mona did an amazing job on my wedding flowers and she exceeded my expectations of what I envisioned. She even was able to accommodate my last minute request since we had to move our wedding date due ... Read more to weather! Mona has done flowers for 3 weddings in our family, and I think that speaks to her quality and reputation.

M
Mary

Married on 10/06/2018

Mona Ray was wonderful to work with. We met her twice before the wedding and she offered great recommendations and was extremely affordable. I would highly recommend her. Read more Mona Ray was wonderful to work with. We met her twice before the wedding and she offered great recommendations and was extremely affordable. I would highly recommend her.

S
Donald

Married on 09/30/2018

Mona Ray is wonderful! She knows her stuff and she's very professional! She is willing to help you with your ideas and offer assistance. Highly recommend this gem! Read more Mona Ray is wonderful!! She knows her stuff and she's very professional! She is willing to help you with your ideas and offer assistance. Highly recommend this gem!!!