Flowers By Nature

East Aurora, New York · View map · Visit website

About Flowers By Nature

Flowers By Nature is a florist shop located in East Aurora, New York. This family-owned and operated shop offers a variety of flowers in different colors and styles to meet a wide range of couples’ needs. With this many options, you will be able to match your blooms to your wedding style perfectly.

The professional team at Flowers By Nature pride themselves on offering the finest blooms for your big day. Your flowers can be transformed into aisle decor, bouquets, corsages, flower crowns, table arrangements, and so much more. You and your guests will enjoy the cheerful blooms no matter what arrangement style you choose. Additionally, you have a wide variety of styles to choose from, varying from classic to preppy and vintage. To help make your wedding stress-free, the team also offers:

• Consultations

D
Featured
Dominique

Married on 05/28/2017

I cannot tell you how happy I am that I went with Flowers by Nature for my wedding flowers! Cheryl was absolutely amazing to work with, she is so easy going and makes you feel at home. From our first ... Read more appointment with her, she instantly understood our vision and was able to verbally and visually confirm that she knew exactly what I was looking for. The flowers she provided for us were SO beautiful!! They looked exactly like the flowers I found on Pinterest, but better! She also set up a gorgeous white curtain with flowers on my ceremony gazebo. This was one of my favorite parts as it made such a statement and it was an awesome spot for pictures! Everything from the consultation to the wedding day was so easy. Cheryl was so flexible with delivery and set up going to three different locations, that I didn't have to worry about a thing! When she delivered the bouquets to my house, I felt like she was family, she is so kind hearted, and genuinely happy to be a part of my special day. I highly recommend Flowers by Nature for flowers! I loved supporting a local business and I can honestly say that prices were really fair for all the value that they provide! Thank you so much for everything! My pictures wouldn't be the same without your gorgeous flowers!

Maria
Maria White

Married on 01/06/2019

Best decision ever !

I hired Flowers by Nature for the floral for my wedding on June 1 and they did not disappoint! Cheryl and her staff are absolutely amazing! I did a lot of research and kept coming across her work and ... Read more and loving it. I had a meeting with her and my mom and right away I could tell Cheryl truly put her heart into what she does and I felt she was a perfect match. I gave her some ideas of what I wanted and she definitely delivered! The prices were very fair and when I got my flowers on my wedding day, I was blown away! They were SO beautiful and everything was exactly where it needed to be! Cheryl and Flowers by Nature took so much stress out of my day knowing that the flowers for our day were going to be amazing. I received tons of compliments and could not be happier! I would recommend Flowers by Nature to everyone!!

M
Mary Frances

Married on 11/24/2018

Phenomenal

From the first day we sat down with Cheryl we knew we made the right decision. We gave her some simple ideas of what we had in mind and she transformed those ideas into the best beautiful and elegant ... Read more wedding we could have ever dreamed of. From the flowers (which were stunning) to the ceremony decorations and our centerpieces we were absolutely blown away. She is simply amazing to work with and will work with you within your budget to give you the most perfect wedding. If I could go back and do it again I wouldn’t change a thing!