Flowers By Nature

East Aurora, New York · View map · Visit website

About Flowers By Nature

Flowers By Nature is a florist shop located in East Aurora, New York. This family-owned and operated shop offers a variety of flowers in different colors and styles to meet a wide range of couples’ needs. With this many options, you will be able to match your blooms to your wedding style perfectly.

The professional team at Flowers By Nature pride themselves on offering the finest blooms for your big day. Your flowers can be transformed into aisle decor, bouquets, corsages, flower crowns, table arrangements, and so much more. You and your guests will enjoy the cheerful blooms no matter what arrangement style you choose. Additionally, you have a wide variety of styles to choose from, varying from classic to preppy and vintage. To help make your wedding stress-free, the team also offers:

• Consultations

D
Featured
Dominique

Married on 05/28/2017

I cannot tell you how happy I am that I went with Flowers by Nature for my wedding flowers! Cheryl was absolutely amazing to work with, she is so easy going and makes you feel at home. From our first ... Read more appointment with her, she instantly understood our vision and was able to verbally and visually confirm that she knew exactly what I was looking for. The flowers she provided for us were SO beautiful!! They looked exactly like the flowers I found on Pinterest, but better! She also set up a gorgeous white curtain with flowers on my ceremony gazebo. This was one of my favorite parts as it made such a statement and it was an awesome spot for pictures! Everything from the consultation to the wedding day was so easy. Cheryl was so flexible with delivery and set up going to three different locations, that I didn't have to worry about a thing! When she delivered the bouquets to my house, I felt like she was family, she is so kind hearted, and genuinely happy to be a part of my special day. I highly recommend Flowers by Nature for flowers! I loved supporting a local business and I can honestly say that prices were really fair for all the value that they provide! Thank you so much for everything! My pictures wouldn't be the same without your gorgeous flowers!

P
Paige

Married on 06/22/2019

The most beautiful flowers!

Cheryl at Flowers by Nature was amazing! She answered all of my questions and made me feel comfortable. She also made sure that all of the flowers were delivered and set up exactly how I wanted them. ... Read more The flowers for my wedding were gorgeous and my venue looked amazing. I could not have asked for better florals. Thank you!

Colin
Colin

Married on 06/22/2019

Beautiful!

Our wedding flowers were even more beautiful than I could have imagined! I wasn’t exactly sure what I wanted for my flowers, but was blown away when I saw them the day of! I could not stop looking at ... Read more them and showing everyone the whole night!