Flowers by Rickea

Hitchcock, TX · View map · Visit website

About Flowers by Rickea

Flowers by Rickea is a wedding florist based out of Hitchcock, Texas. This award-winning floral designer has over three decades of experience, allowing them to draw upon their extensive portfolio to accommodate their clients with honed expertise. They create custom-designed flower arrangements for wedding events in the Houston Galveston Area. This business strives to provide only the highest quality of flowers to their clients and accommodates events both large and small.

Flowers by Rickea has packages that suit a variety of needs. Decorating and designing stunning floral arrangements is their specialty, and they can accomplish this feat in a quaint setting to a grand and spectacular venue. Because flowers are purchased in bulk, they are able to keep package prices low, catering to their clients' needs within a reasonable budget.

8 Reviews for Flowers by Rickea

8 Flowers by Rickea Reviews

C
Featured
Christina

Married on 01/12/2019

Better than I imagined!

The flowers for our wedding came out better than I imagined! Susan really takes the time to listen to what you want and bring a vision to life. I am so glad we chose her! Read more The flowers for our wedding came out better than I imagined! Susan really takes the time to listen to what you want and bring a vision to life. I am so glad we chose her!

D
Diane Dollar

Getting married on 05/08/2020

Beautiful arrangements!

I have used Flowers By Rickea many times! Beautiful work! Their work stands out among others at events! I have also been in attendance at numerous weddings Flowers By Rickea has been a part of! ... Read more Exceptional!! Looking forward to having Flowers By Rickea be a part of my sons wedding day, for I know they will make it beautiful and special!

G
Gina Falcone

Married on 04/28/2019

Susan did a fantastic job

Very professional. Great job. Gorgeous flower arrangements. Read more Very professional. Great job. Gorgeous flower arrangements.