Flowers By The Station

Attleboro, Rhode Island · View map

About Flowers By The Station

Flowers By The Station is a floral bridal designer based out of Attleboro, Massachusetts. At Flowers By The Station, they believe that every couple has a story, style, and dream, and they should all be realized on their wedding day. Flowers By The Station is proudly family owned and operated, and are committed to offering only the best in floral arrangements. Whether you're looking for a casual flower bouquet, or want something more elegant, Flowers By The Station can help you make your floral ideas a reality.

Flowers By The Station specializes in a range of floral styles, including classic, nautical, rustic, country, romantic and vintage. With their help, you can design any number of bridal floral arrangements, including pieces like aisle decor, bouquets, chuppah decor, flower petals, table arrangements, altar decor, boutonnieres, corsages, single flowers. Some of the services they offer their clients include:

• Consultations

16 Flowers By The Station Reviews

A
Alisha

Married on 09/08/2018

We used Flowers by the station for our wedding on Sept 8th. I can't even begin to tell you how amazing they were to work with. Cheryl totally got my vision from the beginning and helped me keep it in ... Read more budget. The flowers looked so amazing and I received so many compliments throughout the day about them.

M
Melissa

Married on 11/26/2016

Flowers by the Station provided exceptionally beautiful flowers for my wedding and were very courteous and pleasant to work with! I highly recommend their services! Read more Flowers by the Station provided exceptionally beautiful flowers for my wedding and were very courteous and pleasant to work with! I highly recommend their services!

K
Kelci

Married on 10/22/2016

We loved our flowers! They were absolutely beautiful! Excellent service! Read more We loved our flowers! They were absolutely beautiful! Excellent service!