Flowers Etc

Fountain Valley, CA · View map · Visit website

About Flowers Etc

Flowers Etc. is a professional wedding florist based out of Fountain Valley, California. This dedicated team of floral designers will help transform your wedding venue into the fairytale setting of your dreams. With over 20 years of experience in the floral arrangement industry, this team has developed a deep appreciation for customization and personalization. Their stylistically versatile designs range from classic-rustic, to modern-nautical, and can suit an event of any theme.

Flowers Etc. provides couples with a wide range of special services to further help their clients achieve the romantic setting of their dreams. This company offers consultations, venue visits, event design, and setup prior to your big day. Flowers Etc. also offers to help with cleanup following your big day. This company provides couples with the following additional services:

• Aisle/altar decor

Featured
Cassie Majestic

Married on 12/01/2018

Seamless experience

We had an absolutely wonderful experience with Flowers Etc. I was shocked to receive quotes from multiple Orange County vendors, as I felt what they offered did not at all reflect in their pricing. ... Read more When my wedding planner suggested Flowers Etc. I finally felt like I wasn't getting ripped off. Our design and vision was brought to life and it was SEAMLESS. I didn't have to worry about anything AND I felt like the floral arrangements I received were worth the price I was quoted. Our wedding turned out beautifully and we received tons of compliments on the florals in particular.

C
Carolyn Wisbey

Married on 08/03/2019

Beautiful flowers

I didn’t want to have to micromanage every detail of my wedding… I took in a photo of a bouquet that I found online that I loved… And Debbie said she could do it… I let her take the lead on how to tie ... Read more everything together from there… And it was absolutely gorgeous. I highly recommend this vendor!

E
Eunice Lin

Married on 05/26/2019

Wonderful Experience

The entire experience with Flowers Etc. Was just flawless and seamless. Debbie was amazing, sweet, and easy to work with. We talked about a general idea of what I wanted at a bridal open house event ... Read more that my wedding venue hosted and on a call, and Debbie came up with exactly what I wanted. I would recommend her to everyone!