Flowers Etc

Fountain Valley, CA · View map · Visit website

About Flowers Etc

Flowers Etc. has been specializing in weddings and special events for over 20 years. We at Flowers Etc. are dedicated to our clients and passionate about our designs. From lavish bouquets, to exquisite table decor, every detail is meticulously perfected. Our commitment to person service and attention to detail sets us apart.

129 Reviews for Flowers Etc

129 Flowers Etc Reviews

Cassie
Featured
Cassie Majestic

Married on 12/01/2018

Seamless experience

We had an absolutely wonderful experience with Flowers Etc. I was shocked to receive quotes from multiple Orange County vendors, as I felt what they offered did not at all reflect in their pricing. ... Read more When my wedding planner suggested Flowers Etc. I finally felt like I wasn't getting ripped off. Our design and vision was brought to life and it was SEAMLESS. I didn't have to worry about anything AND I felt like the floral arrangements I received were worth the price I was quoted. Our wedding turned out beautifully and we received tons of compliments on the florals in particular.

E
Eunice Lin

Married on 05/26/2019

Wonderful Experience

The entire experience with Flowers Etc. Was just flawless and seamless. Debbie was amazing, sweet, and easy to work with. We talked about a general idea of what I wanted at a bridal open house event ... Read more that my wedding venue hosted and on a call, and Debbie came up with exactly what I wanted. I would recommend her to everyone!

L
Lisa O

Married on 05/24/2019

The most beautiful flowers I have ever seen!

From my first call with Debbie, I really liked her. She completely understood what I wanted and executed it better than I dreamed. Not only was Flowers Etc. The best value, but working with Debbie was ... Read more was so easy - she was responsive, understanding and so kind. The first time I saw my bouquet, I gasped in amazement. I literally didn't believe it was my bouquet - it was beautiful, SO FULL, smelled incredible (my main request) and even my makeup artist marveled at how beautiful it was.