Flowers for Wheels

Newport Beach, CA · View map · Visit website

About Flowers for Wheels

Flowers for Wheels is a non-profit wedding floral company based in Orange County, California. This floral organization provides floral arrangements for weddings and other special events. The proceeds of their floral services are dedicated to families in need, as well as providing physical therapy equipment for children, making your wedding florals even more meaningful and beautiful for your special day.

Flowers for Wheels provides floral arranging and design services for weddings and other special events, with a commitment to helping families and children in need. Their non-profit foundation allows clients to transform the lives of families by providing the funds for wheelchairs, physical therapy bikes, and walkers for special needs children. They provide high-quality floral arranging and design services, and are committed to helping you achieve your wedding floral vision. They offer custom bouquet arrangements, and they offer delivery and set up on the day of your event. All pre-made handcrafted floral styles can be customized and changed to suit your individual style and personality. They offer a variety of bouquet and centerpiece floral styles, including vintage, classic, traditional, rustic, and farmhouse styles. Their floral services include:

• Custom floral design

Hector
Hector Romo

Getting married on 12/05/2020

Engagement Proposal

Flower on Wheels went above and beyond. They did not only deliver beautiful roses on a special day but they made sure to keep me involved through out the whole process. Communication was always quick ... Read more and easy. They really listen and take into account what you want! What really made this whole experience even better is they delivered the roses to our hotel afterwards when it wasn’t even part of our package. They are very accommodating and make sure to give the customer a full experience. I highly recommend them.

M
Marlie

Married on 05/25/2019

So amazing!

Flowers for Wheels is not only an amazing non-profit, but my wedding flowers were beautiful! Lily was amazing with getting back to me quickly with any issues/questions, and Anna put our order ... Read more together very quickly!! So happy we worked with them!!!

L
Linda Hermida

Married on 04/06/2019

I love their service.

Flower for Wheels helped me with my corporate event. They did a great job with the flower arrangements and centerpieces I ordered from them. I love the quality of their job and their mission. I would ... Read more highly recommend them