Flowers from the Farm

Hamden, Connecticut · View map · Visit website

About Flowers from the Farm

A wedding florist in Hamden, Connecticut, Flowers from the Farm is committed to crafting beautiful wedding flowers. A proud part of the Connecticut wedding industry since 1977, the company prides itself on providing couples with high-quality flower designs. Professional and trustworthy, Flowers from the Farm is the perfect choice for beautiful, budget-friendly flowers for one-of-a-kind ceremonies and receptions.

Flowers from the Farm offers a variety of floral services for couples to benefit from on their special day. Options include the following:

• Consultations
  • Setup
  • Cleanup
  • Delivery
  • Samples

Other Services
Flowers from the Farm provides couples with an array of fresh floral arrangements. Options include:

• Chuppah décor
  • Altar decor
  • Bouquets
  • Corsages

Areas Covered
Flowers from the Farm proudly offers wedding floral services to couples located in Hamden, Connecticut. Coupled with the local area, services are also extended to those throughout Wallingford, Connecticut and New Haven, Connecticut.

48 Reviews for Flowers from the Farm

48 Flowers from the Farm Reviews

E
Featured
Elizabeth

Married on 05/22/2016

I cannot recommend Flowers From The Farm highly enough. I have been using Michelle as my florist for years, so it was easy to select her for our wedding needs. She is professional, honest, fun, and ... Read more values quality over all else. She still holds to traditional methods for event flowers-- things like wrapping all corsage flowers by hand rather than gluing them, which means her corsages don't run the risk of falling apart during your event-- and really gives 110% to her clients. Her flowers are always stunning and long-lasting; I have never had to worry about a bouquet from her, no matter the event. When I worked with her for my wedding, she kept me grounded in reality with her recommendations and turned out a beautiful product that matched my vision perfectly. (And perfect was the only word I could find to describe my bouquet on the day of!) I couldn't possibly be happier with the end result: my bouquet was stunning, the bridesmaids' bouquets were exactly what I wanted, and the boutonnieres and corsages were equally beautiful (I keep looking at my husband's boutonniere next to my bouquet, because I haven't been able to bring myself to throw them away yet!). Michelle, her mom Laurie and all the lovely ladies at Flowers From The Farm are the most discerning florists I've ever met. Flowers from the Farm is worth every single penny!

K
Kristen

Married on 04/27/2019

Couldn’t have loved my flowers more!

Michelle is the best! I had met with a few florists before her, but knew immediately she was the florist I wanted to use for my wedding - and that was such a great decision. My flowers were even more ... Read more beautiful than I could have imagined! Michelle was so amazing to work with and does such quality work for reasonable prices. I highly recommend Flowers From the Farm!

C
Caroline Park

Married on 12/08/2018

Best experience!

Thrilled to enthusiastically recommend Michelle and Flowers From The Farm. There is not one thing I would change about the entire experience. From our initial meeting, I was sold. Michelle is ... Read more incredibly flexible and easy to work with, and great at bringing your ideas (or Pinterest board) to life. For as wonderful a florist as she is - she is not a good salesperson (I say that with appreciation). Michelle never tried to upsell me on anything and instead volunteered ideas that would save us money while giving us the look we were going for. The results on our wedding day were stunning - all the bouquets and centerpieces were gorgeous and exceeded our expectations in every way.