Flowers in Blume

Riverside, CA · View map

About Flowers in Blume

Flowers in Blume started out of having a love for designing floral arrangements. The name "Blume" comes from the German word for flower.

I started designing floral arrangements with my own wedding and never stopped. I love to use the beauty of the flowers, God created, to inspire unique and custom floral designs.

Flowers in Blume specializes in weddings, special events, and any occasion where beautiful flowers are enjoyed. We partner well with Event Coordinators, Special Event Photographers, Venues, Event Entertainers, and DJs. Please contact me when you desire a custom touch. We work in the Southern California area.

E-mail: flowersinblume@live.com

Phone: 714-474-7827

Website: flowersinblume.com

13 Reviews for Flowers in Blume

13 Flowers in Blume Reviews

A
Allison

Married on 08/15/2014

One word- Wow! We just got back from our wonderful honeymoon and all everyone keeps talking to my husband and I about was how beautiful our flowers were. From the day my husband and I met Stephanie ... Read more Stephanie she was professional, kind, creative, and fun! She met us a mutual locations, bought us coffees and was always so welcoming and warm to talk to and interact with. She was creative with so many ideas flowing that our vision was easy to see. What sold me was two things- first; that she was willing to work with my budget. I can't tell you how many "corporate" type florists I spoke to that wouldn't even have a consultation with me unless I was willing to spend $3,000 minimum. Thats crazy! I was open and honest with Stephanie from Flowers in Blume from the get go and she was willing to work with my average budget making minor adjustments so that we were both happy with the outcome. (Happy is an understatement by the way) Second- her personality, we just clicked. She is the perfect mix of professional and personal. She really listened to my ideas and completely brought them to life. She was punctual, very accommodating, respected our opinions and really helped walk us through the wedding process as a whole. We truly believe this company is so great and helped the night look and feel as beautiful as possible. Every single bouquet and flower decor was saved -- from the aisle runners in urns, to our gorgeous center pieces in old vintage jars to our arch at the ceremony. Thank you Flowers in Blume so much for making it that much more memorable and utterly gorgeous! I don't typically do reviews but seeing how crazy this wedding process is and how smooth she made it for us I was happy to say we are believers in Flowers in Blume and WILL use them again for our next big events!!!! Our beautiful Palos Verdes August 15 2014 wedding wouldn't have been the same without Flowers in Blume.

M
Marissa

Married on 09/29/2013

Every arraignment was beautiful and stunning! I could not have been more pleased with how well everything turned out. Each one of the bouquets, table arraignments, gazebo that we were married under, ... Read more and corsages were just how I imagined them to be! Stephanie is so incredibly knowledgeable about what flowers would go well together, what was in season, and what would look and work best. She was able to meet with me many times to discuss options and budget. She was wonderful to work with and so very sweet! Thank you Stephanie for all of your hard work!

User3587308

Event date: 08/04/2013

I requested an artificial bouquet. It turned out beautiful & fresh looking. :) Read more I requested an artificial bouquet. It turned out beautiful & fresh looking. :)