Flowers On Vine

New Wilmington, PA · View map

About Flowers On Vine

Flowers On Vine is a full service florist providing New Wilmington and the surrounding area with beautiful floral arrangements since 2005. We Offer FREE wedding consultations with an experienced designer who will work with you to determine the flowers and style that are exactly right for you. At Flowers On Vine we are honored to be a part of your special day, and we are committed to helping you create the wedding you have always dreamed of.

8 Reviews for Flowers On Vine

8 Flowers On Vine Reviews

Daisy
Daisy Ritenour

Married on 07/06/2019

Awesome Experience!

I hired Flowers on Vine to do all the bouquets, boutineers, and corsages for my wedding. The all were beautiful! I loved my bouquet so much - Terri perfectly captured everything I wanted and more! She ... Read more is extremely friendly, and she even sent me and my husband a thank you note after out wedding. I would definitely recommend her to any bride!

J
Julia

Married on 05/26/2018

We chose Flowers On Vine for our wedding. The flowers turned out so beautiful and Terri was very sweet and amazing to work with. They were able to get the exact flowers I wanted for the wedding and it ... Read more was convenient since this flower shop was right next to our ceremony venue. 100% recommend!

T
Tammy

Married on 08/29/2015

My flowers were stunning the day of my wedding! They looked even more amazing than the picture I showed the florist! I couldn't have asked for anything better! Read more My flowers were stunning the day of my wedding!! They looked even more amazing than the picture I showed the florist!! I couldn't have asked for anything better!!