Flowers With A Twist

Gretna, LA · View map · Visit website

About Flowers With A Twist

Flowers With A Twist is a New Orleans based Floral and Event Planning Company offering Quality Professional Services serving clients in New Orleans and the surrounding areas. We offer a variety of fresh and silk arragements as well as unique event planning and design. Our designers will work with you to create custom floral arrangements as well as a plethora of other creative items you may need for your event.

Flowers With A Twist provides a variety of arrangement styles, including classic, country, eclectic, glamorous, modern, nautical, preppy, romantic, rustic, tropical, and vintage designs. Our floral designs include bridal bouquets, centerpieces, corsages, boutonnieres, and on-site decor which cater to our client’s individual style and budget. We also offer:

• Consultations

T
THANIA

Married on 12/30/2018

Affordable and amazing!

I was very pleased with how Ms. Erica did my flowers for my wedding. I got Married 12/29/18 and Ms. Erica did my bouquet, the bridesmaids bouquet, boutonnieres, flowers for the centerpieces and flowers ... Read more for the cake . Everything was amazing, beautiful and flowers were well arranged Ms.Erica was very professional, helpful and gave me useful suggestions. Ms.Erica does amazing work. Everything I wanted she did. I definitely recommend her for any of your floral needs and would do business with her again.

Chyna
Chyna

Married on 11/19/2017

Great experience, awesome product!

Erica from Flowers with a Twist was extremely professional and knowledgeable. She educated my family and I on the best flowers for my wedding and even added great suggestions. I had all sorts of ideas ... Read more and photos from online, and she took those ideas and brought them to life. My bridal bouquet was simply gorgeous and the brooches in the arrangement added the extra glam that I was looking for. Flowers with a twist also did large arrangements on either side of the aisle of my wedding. As I walked down the aisle, I saw first hand how beautiful everything was. I 100% recommend Flowers with a Twist for your flower arrangements.

D
Dottie Collins

Married on 08/01/2018

A Breath of Fresh Air

Affordable flower arrangement. Super creative, and opened to the customer's ideas and change of ideas. Read more Affordable flower arrangement. Super creative, and opened to the customer's ideas and change of ideas.

Flowers With A Twist FAQ