FlowersbyCara

Manchester Center, VT · View map

About FlowersbyCara

When asked what they remember about a wedding or reception, many people mention the flowers. Flowers seem to add a special meaningful atmosphere to festive events.

Flowers by Cara specializes in creating floral designs that are sure to make your special day the dream you imagined it to be. At the point of our first consultation, to your walk down the aisle, you can be sure that every detail is the way you envisioned it to be.

Trust your special day to Flowers by Cara.

VISIT Flowersbycara.com to see portfolio.

2 Reviews for FlowersbyCara

2 FlowersbyCara Reviews

M
Michelle

Married on 09/15/2011

Cara did flowers for our event and we were blown away. We saw flowers she did for the flower show in Manchester and thought of her first when we needed flowers. Highly recommended! Read more Cara did flowers for our event and we were blown away. We saw flowers she did for the flower show in Manchester and thought of her first when we needed flowers. Highly recommended!!

Sarah Ann
Sarah

Married on 05/24/2008

Cara is amazing! My flowers wer to die for--I showed her a couple of pictures of what I liked and described the colors I wanted included in the bouquets and centerpieces, and! Voila! It was done.I ... Read more can't say enough wonderful things about Cara and the flowers!

FlowersbyCara FAQ