Flowerwell

Brockport, NY · View map

About Flowerwell

Flowerwell is a flower farm and floral design company for couples’ weddings in the Brockport, New York area. Located approximately 30 minutes outside of Rochester, New York, this local florist grows lush and romantic heirloom flowers for a couple’s wedding arrangements. The team at Flowerwell aims to provide couples with the freshest and most unique blooms on their wedding day, to add color and texture to the celebration.

Wedding florals have the unique capability of being both delicate and bold for a couple’s wedding. This team creates eye-catching arrangements that are modern, romantic, rustic, or a combination of the three. The services begin with a consultation between the couple and the florists at Flowerwell. Once they have a grasp of the couple’s tastes and visions, the team can create an event design and make venue visits. On the day of the wedding, the florists take care of delivery, setup, and cleanup, so that couple’s needn’t worry about a moment. They can also provide wholesale and bulk blooms for couples who prefer a more DIY approach. Arrangements available by the florist include:

• Aisle decor

M
Melissa

Married on 10/06/2018

Floral dreams come true

I can’t say enough great things about Jenny Rae. When we first met, I instantly noticed her passion for her farm and flowers. When looking for a florist, I wanted the flowers to be sourced local and ... Read more be free of harmful chemicals/preservatives. I had a concept of ideas, but needed direction and help to really bring my vision to life. Jenny’s design skills are really what sold me. She puts so much work and energy into farming and designing, and her finished product shows! Flowers were the most important part of the wedding for me! Jenny far exceeded my expectations. I received incredible feedback from my bridesmaids, family, and friends. I would highly recommend Flowerwell as a wedding vendor.

Jeanelle
Jeanelle

Married on 09/23/2018

Mind blowing made-to-order custom florals

People say that flowers and details are the least memorable portion of your wedding for guests. If you decide to step up to that challenge, go with Jenny and the Flowerwell team. Flowerwell grows ... Read more beautiful— and obviously fresh— florals. From boutiouneers to floral cuffs, to arrangements, installations, and to the bouquets— everything Flowerwell touches just radiates with life and color (if you so desire). Everything is made to order and completely unique. Working with Jenny was easy— she’s a wonder and incredibly accommodating, so patient as she helps bring your thoughts to reality, and a breath of fresh air with such positive vibes that make it a joy too work with her and her team during stressful wedding planning. Trust Flowerwell, embrace color, and have them work their magic. They design astounding arrangements so lovely that my guests took most of them home— even across the globe to continue enjoying them. I would recommend Flowerwell to any couple that's celebrating their love and/or anybody who is in need of a bit of color in their day-to-day life. If possible I'll update when we receive photos from our photographer.

K
Kailee

Married on 06/16/2018

Jenny was so incredible from start to finish. I contacted her last summer in the height on her wedding season, and she was still so prompt at getting back to me. I had initially contacted her thinking ... Read more i would do an a la carte floral order, but by the end, I knew I had to have her design the entire wedding. She was so great at staying in touch throughout the planning process, asking about colors, vibe and utilizing tons of inspiration pictures! Flowers the day off entirely exceeded my expectations. They were absolutely breathtaking and I wish they lasted forever! I wanted to have the bouquets in as many pictures as possible to capture their beauty. She did all of our centerpieces and constructed an arch that was to die for. She thought of every detail and I couldn't be more grateful she was part of our team. We received SO many compliments on the flowers, and I loved to tell everyone how they were fresh cut off Jenny's farm. The flowers were easily one of my favorite parts of the day. Thank you Jenny!!