Fly-Rides Austin Party Bus

Austin, TX · View map · Visit website

About Fly-Rides Austin Party Bus

First and foremost, CONGRATULATIONS to you and your family! Your business is our privilege, and we hope to work with you on your special day!

The big day approaches, and we salute you for putting 110 percent (minimum) into creating a truly special celebration! But before the party starts, you need to find the venue, reserve guest lodging, figure out catering, say “yes” to the dress, and amongst it all, safely get everyone moved from A-to-B without breaking that bank. You need a teammate who provides the easiest transportation experience possible and understands what it takes to ensure you have NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT on the big day. There is only one best solution – you need Scott Good (Owner) and the Fly-Rides team in your corner!

Fly-Rides is an owner operated, Austin-based transportation company that genuinely appreciates the opportunity to be part of your big day. Nobody else will give you the same level of attention and ultimate peace of mind, as our track record speaks for itself on Yelp, Facebook and Google. We were also recently recognized by WeddingWire‘s Couples’ Choice Award for 2019.

FOR OUR LOWEST PRICES ask about “One-Stop-Shop” discounts on multiple events such as rehearsal dinners, bachelor/ette parties or anything else you might need! We hope to work with you on the big day so let us know what we can do to make it special!

13 Reviews for Fly-Rides Austin Party Bus

13 Fly-Rides Austin Party Bus Reviews

A
Andrea

Getting married on 11/16/2019

Wonderful and Affordable Transportation!

Scott and his Drivers are great! I have used them on multiple occasions and they never fail to impress. These guys are always on time, and are great when it comes to communication. Scott will respond ... Read more to any questions I have with 24 hours, normally less than that, which is very reassuring when it comes to transportation needs. They understand the importance of their job and do everything to make sure things run smoothly on your big day! I will definitely book with them again!

B
Brittney

Married on 08/11/2018

Scott was super helpful and easy to work with! The buses were awesome! Definitely an unforgettable experience! Read more Scott was super helpful and easy to work with! The buses were awesome! Definitely an unforgettable experience!

M
Melanie

Married on 08/04/2018

Our son's wedding transportation

I never had to worry! I was managing the transportation of approximately 150 guest from our hotel in Austin, to the wedding venue, about 20 miles away, and back. Scott was incredibly helpful, and ... Read more would respond within the hour anytime I had a question. Fly Rides would be my obvious choice for any transportation needs in Austin. The drivers were punctual, and as all of the Fly Rides people that I dealt with, just a pleasure. I was managing this wedding from another state, so I had moments of panic...which were quickly quelled, because the owner was always there, and able to immediately solve any crisis I could dream up. Great company, great ownership!