Hired? Booked

Flyboy Naturals Rose Petals

Myrtle Creek, OR · View map

About Flyboy Naturals Rose Petals

We would love the opportunity to earn your business!

Flyboy Naturals is celebrating 26 years providing Eco-friendly freeze dried petals. A natural choice for the socially conscious person or business! Our petals are all natural, biodegradable, non-staining & not slippery and 60% more affordable than fresh petals...they are grown on our family farm in Oregon...hand selected, harvested & freeze-dried just for you!!

Choose to have stunning event or wedding toss without causing harm to the earth.

We are happy to help you make your special event, romantic evening or wedding a bit "greener" Eco-friendly LILAC, PEONY, HYDRANGEA & ROSE PETALS! We offer over 100 colors & blends.

Stunning petals for your event Flyboy Naturals is proud to be "The ORIGINAL Rose Petal Company" Since 1992. Producing SUPERIOR QUALITY ECO-FRIENDLY, FREEZE DRIED PRESERVED PETALS... with the LOWEST prices & AWARD WINNING SERVICE for 26 YEARS!

Wholesale and retail The World's Leading provider of Premium Eco-Friendly Freeze Dried Rose Petals. Shipping worldwide since 1992

Rated A "TOP SERVICE" Site online! Since 1999

Contact us today to see how we may serve you...we are happy to help in any way! 1.800.465.5125 or 1.541.863.3153

313 Reviews for Flyboy Naturals Rose Petals

313 Flyboy Naturals Rose Petals Reviews

Emily
Emily

Married on 06/09/2018

At the last minute I realized that my outdoor wedding didn't have anything to signify the aisle that I would walk down. I found flyboy naturals and their dried peonies, which were perfect since my ... Read more wedding was all about peonies. I purchased 30 cups and it was the perfect amount to sprinkle down the grass and create the PERFECT aisle for my wedding. The petals lasted a long time, smelled beautifully, were packaged safely (and cute!) and I really couldn't have asked for more. The customer service team is great if you have questions - they got back to me the next day with a question about shipping on time and shipping was very very fast. If you're even slightly thinking about going through flyboy, DO IT. You won't be disappointed.

N
N

Married on 05/27/2018

I could not be happier that I discovered Flyboy Naturals! I ordered the “imperfect” rose petals for a flower toss at my wedding and I was very pleased with the product. They arrived promptly, lasted ... Read more in perfect condition for the wedding a week later, and looked (and smelled) beautiful during the toss. The petals do have a crunchier feel than a live rose petal, but I didn't mind that for my use. This was a fantastic, hassle-free way of incorporating roses into my wedding! Highly recommend!

K
Katie

Married on 03/24/2018

Beautiful rose petals — fresh and with a sweet smell! Packed with a personal note. I’d highly recommend this vendor. Read more Beautiful rose petals — fresh and with a sweet smell ! Packed with a personal note. I’d highly recommend this vendor.