Flying Cloud

Petaluma, CA · View map · Visit website

About Flying Cloud

Flying Cloud is a rustic wedding venue located in the beautiful Petaluma, California. Surrounded by vibrant vineyards, lush gardens and rolling hills, the WeddingWire Couple’s Choice award-winning special event facility is the ideal venue to host your wine country wedding. Flying Cloud’s on-site wedding coordinator is ready to assist you in planning every step of your special day.

Facilities and Capacity
Flying Cloud is a 33-acre wedding and event site that can accommodate up to 250 wedding guests in its indoor and outdoor spaces. The venue features a gorgeous courtyard with spectacular views and candle-lit Tuscan interiors.

Flying Cloud offers the following wedding event services:

• Ceremony

K
Featured
Krystal

Married on 06/01/2013

Jeannette is amazing at what she does! She is very professional and responsive to your needs and also cares as much as you do that things go smoothly. She is a wedding planner without having to pay ... Read more for an official one! I was so happy that my husband I went with Flying Cloud. You won't regret it. Also the location is beautiful.

Cynshine
Cynthia

Married on 06/28/2019

Charming, Peaceful, Intimate Venue!

I remember how much I relied on reviews when we were choosing a wedding venue. I'm here to tell you that this venue is absolutely breathtaking. We couldn't have been happier with our choice of Flying ... Read more Flying Cloud Farm for our wedding. Jeanette was so great to work with and she really handles all the details, yet gives you the flexibility of adding all your own special touches. Our day went so smoothly and our guests could not stop commenting on how beautiful and unique the venue was. I highly recommend it!!!

K
Kristin

Married on 10/08/2016

Wedding planning can certainly be overwhelming, but choosing Flying Cloud as our venue was the easiest choice we made. Jeanette is beyond amazing and was a huge part of why we chose it for our special ... Read more day. As a bride who lives on the other side of the country, I never once felt anxious or concerned that she wouldn't meet my expectations! I truly felt so at ease when talking and meeting with her; professional, organized, and accommodating are just a few of the ways to describe her. Flying Cloud allowed me to include all the personal touches I wanted and I was beyond happy with how everything looked on my wedding day. Any bride would be lucky to use Flying Cloud to celebrate their wedding day, you won't regret it.