Focus on Flowers

Tucson, AZ · View map

About Focus on Flowers

Focus on Flowers is a special events only floral design shop. We are a wedding and event specialty company! We are PASSIONATE about our clients, creativity and quality of work! Call us today and schedule your complimentary wedding consultation!

13 Reviews for Focus on Flowers

13 Focus on Flowers Reviews

A
Alyssa

Married on 11/12/2016

Petra was our florist and she was great. She was very helpful with picking flowers and guiding us through what we needed for the big day. My bouquet was beautiful and I wish I could have kept it alive ... Read more forever! The only thing we had issues with is that after our venue hurried her out, we couldn't find the petals for the flower girl and one of the boutonnieres broke (which possibly wouldn't have happened if she wasn't rushed out and could have placed them herself). I highly recommend her!

J
Jacki

Married on 09/03/2016

Petra was wonderful to work with. The bouquets and boutonnieres were absolutely stunning. Her advice on the centerpieces was spot-on. Read more Petra was wonderful to work with. The bouquets and boutonnieres were absolutely stunning. Her advice on the centerpieces was spot-on.

A
Ann

Married on 04/23/2016

Absolutely beautiful work! My bouquet was beautiful, and our centerpieces were amazing. We received SO MANY compliments on the flowers. They were more beautiful than I ever could have imagined.I ... Read more highly recommend this company to anyone in need of a florist.