Foley Sonoma

Geyserville, CA · View map

About Foley Sonoma

Foley Sonoma is the newest member of the Foley Family Wine portfolio. Previously Stryker Sonoma, Foley Sonoma will continue the grand heritage of Stryker Sonoma and, at the same time, be embarking on a new beginning which will be a showcase of Alexander Valley Cabernet and will also include smaller lots of other Bordeaux varietals from the vineyards.

4 Reviews for Foley Sonoma

4 Foley Sonoma Reviews

K
Kristen

Married on 09/06/2014

Not only is Foley a drop-dead gorgeous setting to tie the knot, but the quality and professionalism of the staff match the location's beauty. We had a flawless and memorable wedding because they went ... Read more above and beyond to make us feel valued and important, oversee every detail on their end, and execute on the day-of at the highest level. Every time we go back I love seeing everyone and am treated as wonderfully on a random Thursday as I was on my wedding day. I highly recommend Foley Sonoma and its staff as a premiere wedding venue in Sonoma County.

A
Amy

Married on 08/23/2014

Truly the most magical place in Sonoma Wine Country to have a wedding! Every detail of our ceremony and reception was amazing. A dream come come true with dinner in a vineyard, one long table with 100 ... Read more people, it was breathtaking. Sadie is fabulous and you will cherish your wedding memories at Foley for a lifetime. Feel free to reach out with any questions!

J
Jennifer

Married on 05/14/2016

4.7

I had my wedding at Stryker Sonoma, now Foley Sonoma in April 2016. We had a gorgeous day with lots of sunshine and a high in the low 80s. Everything was beautiful! We had 38 guests at our wedding and ... Read more and this was a perfect, intimate space. We had the ceremony outdoors, cocktails in the tasting room, dinner in the wine cellar, and dancing in the tasting room. I really wanted a venue with indoor and outdoor options and this fit the bill. The tasting room thoughtfully integrates the outdoors with large glass windows and porches. This helped during planning as I knew that regardless of the weather, guests would get to enjoy the scenery. That being said - what a view! I watched my wedding video the other day and was just in awe of the scenery. It was easy working with the winery. Sadie is great! She is very organized and her short list of preferred wedding vendors really made my life much easier. I am so happy that I chose to have my wedding here.