Food Hedz Catering

Frisco, CO · View map

About Food Hedz Catering

Custom weddings with a unique flair. Create that one of a kind experience for your guests.

Chef and owner David Welch sources all the best local, organic, sustainable products to make the very best, healthiest meals for you!

All our soups, sauces, stocks and breads are made are produced in house each and every day.

14 Reviews for Food Hedz Catering

14 Food Hedz Catering Reviews

H
Heather

Married on 08/10/2019

Delicious food

Sue was so easy to work with and the food was delicious. They even packed up food for the bride and groom to take back to the hotel room Read more Sue was so easy to work with and the food was delicious. They even packed up food for the bride and groom to take back to the hotel room

J
Jessica

Married on 09/26/2015

I can't begin to say enough great things about FoodHeadz! We were so fortunate to work with Sara and the entire team. From the first meeting we had I knew they were perfect for our wedding. They were ... Read more responsive, flexible, and creative. We wanted a "Hawaiian" theme cocktail hour in honor of our honeymoon and they created an entire menu for us. We previously met with a caterer in Keystone (who will remain nameless) who basically refused to make any adjustments to their pre-fix menu. Until I met with Sara I was torn all together on what to do. I have to say in addition to flexibility they really helped keep our big day organized. Honestly, no words can describe the level of service they provide. I plan to use them in the future for other events we host! Not only were they a pleasure to work with, the food was AMAZING!! Several guests complimented us for this as we had a variety of fresh vegetables and meat options. And, our cocktail meat-balls might be the best thing I have ever eaten. We couldn't be more fortunate to work with this company and to share our wedding with them! If you are looking for a reliable, professional, creative, and affordable caterer- hands down, they are the best in Summit County!

S
Scarlet

Married on 09/26/2015

Food Hedz provided post wedding brunch at our home the morning following the wedding. Sara and Patti were wonderful to work with. From planning, delivery and the quality of food was exceptional. Read more Food Hedz provided post wedding brunch at our home the morning following the wedding. Sara and Patti were wonderful to work with. From planning, delivery and the quality of food was exceptional.