Foodz Catering

Seattle, Washington · View map · Visit website

About Foodz Catering

Foodz Catering is an award-winning Seattle-based caterer that specializes in fresh, stylish and memorable food. Since 1997, they’ve set the standard for event design, bar service and reception catering throughout the Puget Sound. Clients rave about their lusciously innovative food, internationally-inspired menus, artistic presentations and professional service. Foodz Catering will treat your guests the same as they would their own, crafting personalized touches, delicious memories and a lasting impression.

Cuisine
Foodz Catering cultivates delicious, globally-inspired and elegant menus characterized by flavorful tastes and visual appeal. Their food focuses on current, innovative and high flavor profiles. Foodz Catering leads the way with new food trends, such as edible spoons, wine pairings and liquid nitrogen cocktails, as well as bacon, avocado, cold brew and pop tart bars.

34 Reviews for Foodz Catering

34 Foodz Catering Reviews

J
Featured
Julie

Married on 03/03/2012

I wish I could eat my wedding meal every night. Seriously. I get cravings for the farfalle pasta salad with walnuts and gorgonzola. I dream about the moist, tender chicken with bacon, mustard, and ... Read more reisling sauce. How is it possible that Foodz Catering was able to feed 120 people with more ease than I have trying to feed just myself?! And they do it in style, with the most amazing customer service, flexibility, and professionalism you can imagine. You have to be able to rely on your vendors, especially your caterer... they are such a huge part of the guests' wedding experience. Foodz absolutely delivers. They rearranged tables to fit in unexpected guests, they cleaned up our centerpieces at the end of the night, they made sure my husband and I had something to eat despite the craziness of the day, they were friendly and accommodating, and (duh) the food was INCREDIBLE. I would have paid double for the value we received. I cannot recommend Foodz highly enough... They made the wedding planning process and the wedding itself so smooth and enjoyable, it made me want to get married every weekend!!

T
Tram Kingston

Married on 11/24/2018

Great experience!

I highly recommend Foodz. Their tasting blew us away compared to all the other ones we went too. We knew we had to hire the, for our wedding with the experience we had there. Davi was such a pleasure ... Read more to work with; she was very sweet and accomadting. She did everything she could to make sure we got what we wanted within our budget. The day of, the staff were very professional and everything went smoothly. We had a buffet style dinner at our wedding, and all the guest kept raving about the food! They are great!

B
BIanca

Married on 09/02/2018

Everyone raved about our food!

The food from our wedding was so good! We've been married for 5 months now and our guests are still talking about the food. I have recommended Foodz to all my friends getting married. Read more The food from our wedding was so good! We've been married for 5 months now and our guests are still talking about the food. I have recommended Foodz to all my friends getting married.