Footsie Charms Bridal Party Flip Flops

Sandston, VA · View map

About Footsie Charms Bridal Party Flip Flops

I started this business in 2007, with the idea to create an accessory to keep my son's shoes tied...without the laces coming apart. His preschool wanted all the children to wear Velcro shoes, but I didn't want to invest in a new shoe wardrobe. I came up with a few designs and ended up with the Footsie Charm. I hope your little ones will enjoy the many designs that we offer.

After creating the Footsie Charm, my son Eric and I decided to attend a local festival. When I was helping him get dressed, he asked me why I didn't have a Footsie Charm for my flip flopsthis got me thinking. Why not? I quickly put together a design on my flip flop with a decorative button and hot glue. While at the festival, I was stopped by a few of the art vendors inquiring about my cute flip flops. I was so excited about all the interest. This was the beginning of Footsie Charm Flip Flops and Accessories.

I now offer a wide range bridal flip flops. I currently have a line of flats, wedges and kitten heel styles. Perfect for when your feet need a rest at the wedding.

Reviews

Have you hired this vendor?
Be the first to leave a review!

Footsie Charms Bridal Party Flip Flops FAQ