For The Moment Photography

Naples, FL · View map · Visit website

About For The Moment Photography

For The Moment Photography is a photography business in Naples, Florida. Dustin and Amanda are a husband and wife photography team with more than six years of experience. They specialize in wedding photography and serve all of southwest Florida including Sarasota, Tampa and Miami. They also travel to their hometown of St. Louis often and are available for destination and travel experiences.

Dustin and Amanda know when to step in and give some guidance and when to step back and let events unfold naturally. They document your day naturally and capture the fun, the joy, the tears and all the love. From backyard ceremonies to large celebrations, they are ready to snap away. Their wedding package includes two photographers, engagement session, edited images, an online gallery, right to download and print, high resolution images and a custom designed album.

48 Reviews for For The Moment Photography

48 For The Moment Photography Reviews

Mirena
Featured
Mirena

Married on 10/13/2018

Look no further. Seriously!

Meeting Amanda and Dustin was a stroke of luck. They were highly referred by a client of mine at a work seminar. From the minute we started talking, I knew they were the right fit. They live in ... Read more Naples. We live in Orlando and the wedding was in Jupiter FL. Yet, they were reasonably priced and willing to travel wherever we needed them. Besides the fact that their pictures are stunning, they are such a pleasure to work with. Amanda is super fast to reply to every email and text message throughout the entire process, she was very helpful anytime we needed suggestions or advise. Plus, they have the best personality! Amanda is very patient, very sweet, and explained everything really well. What a difference this makes! Their presence helped calm our nerves and allowed for more natural looking pictures. Our entire wedding party kept saying how much they loved our photographers. About photography style, we loved that Amanda and Dustin are so versatile. You won't end up with photos that are all portraits, or all close-ups, or all in color. They take pictures in multiple styles, locations and looks which allows for a much more interesting photo album. They are also sure to capture all of the small details, beautifully. I honestly can't wait to shoot with them again. They care about their clients and you can see it, not just in how they treat you, but in the work they produce. So happy to have found them! Mirena and Phil Dumas

Marisa
Marisa Helms

Getting married on 10/11/2020

A dream to work with!

For the Moment Photography was excellent. I've been dreaming of my engagement photos since I was a little girl. Needless to say they made my dreams come true. They were a dream to work with and made ... Read more my fiancé and I super comfortable during the entire process. Amanda even helped me size my photos to fit my wedding website. So happy we chose them. We recommend them to everyone.

R
Rachel Mansfield

Getting married on 07/18/2020

They are awesome!!

Amanda and Dustin were incredible! Not only are they awesome photographers they are amazing people! They made us feel so comfortable and were so much fun to be around. From first reaching out to them ... Read more until now, they’ve always been quick to respond and the easiest to work with. I couldn’t be happier with the experience we had or how our engagement photos turned out! I cannot stop obsessing over the photos! They captured our love perfectly! I highly recommend them!!