Ford Flower

Salem, New Hampshire · View map · Visit website

About Ford Flower

Ford Flower Co. LLC is a wedding florist in Salem, New Hampshire, offering hand-crafted, fresh flower arrangements. Located in the heart of Salem, they’re a premier location for local weddings — though they do provide delivery to other nearby towns/cities in New Hampshire, including Andover, Atkinson, Derry, East Derry, East Hampstead, Hampstead, Haverhill, Lawrence, Londonderry, Methuen, North Andover, North Salem, Pelham, and Windham.

Ford Flower Co. LLC creates designs fitting for class, country, eclectic, glamorous, modern, nautical, preppy, romantic, rustic, vintage, and tropical weddings. Through consultations, a venue visit, and unique event design, you can be sure the arrangements you receive fit flawlessly into the aesthetic of your wedding. Ford Flower also provides clean-up, delivery, samples, and setup for their designs. Products range from aisle decor to corsages to non-floral arrangements, as well as:

• Altar decor

V
Victoria

Married on 12/28/2018

Beautiful Winter Wedding Centerpieces

As we were going for a rustic yet elegant look at our wedding, we worked closely with Becky to identify the perfect centerpieces to match our style. We are not really flower people and wanted ... Read more something simple on the tables at our reception. Our wedding colors were burgundy and gray and Becky was able to put together a beautiful rustic wooden basket with mason jars and candles along with natural greenery to help keep the winter theme without overpowering the decorations at the tables. We would recommend Ford Flowers for anyone looking for a wedding florist.

K
Kate

Married on 10/27/2018

Ford flowers: Wedding Bouquets and centerpieces

Ford Flowers was great to work with for my centerpieces and bouquets! Everything came out beautifully. I was on a budget but wanted real flowers since I love flowers and thankfully my favorite one is ... Read more on the cheaper end and available all year long. I got bud vases for an accent to our lantern centerpieces and Ford's did a beautiful job filling them with for all accents matching my bouquet. It was a relief to have gotten exactly what I was picturing and Fords had great responsiveness and flexiblility towards meeting my budget! Definitely would recommend!!

Tayla
Tayla Marifiote

Married on 09/29/2018

Flower Perfection

I am so glad we worked with Ford Flower Co. For our wedding. My mom and I met with Becky several times throughout the planning process. She was consistently friendly and upbeat, reassuring, responsive ... Read more and professional (on time, organized, sent follow-ups, etc.). When we went to the final meeting, she had even put together a sample centerpiece to show us - I was obsessed! The bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces and additional arrangements were absolutely stunning and we received so many compliments not only at the wedding, but over the days and weeks that followed.