Foresight Productions

Yakima, WA · View map · Visit website

About Foresight Productions

Foresight Productions is a DJ and Videography business based in Yakima, Washington. Foresight Productions DJ Packages start at $695 and wedding video starts at $1,350. The weddings we DJ and video are as unique as the couples who hire us.

We pride ourselves on being completely different than every other DJ and video company in the area. We’re different in how we approach weddings, the way we treat our clients, and the values and philosophy by which we operate. We’re a company that treats people with respect and professionalism they deserve. We share our clients’ excitement for music and for their events, and we’re committed to doing business the right way and fulfilling every promise we make.

Our company has grown quite a bit since we launched back in 2012 but our mission has stayed the same: to be the best DJ and videography company possible. We won't settle for what's always worked; we won't be complacent or say something is “good enough.” No matter how many awards and amazing reviews by our incredible clients we receive, we won't stop striving to be better with every wedding, event, and party that we are a part of.

Services Offered:

C
Featured
Christian

Married on 04/02/2016

For all the couples out there, Foresight Productions is the way to go! They not only have great service but their production is top notch! I wholeheartedly recommend them for any special occasion you ... Read more may have!

C
Christiann

Married on 07/09/2016

Forseight Productions did an amazing job capturing our wedding day! They were wonderful to work with and very responsive through out the whole process from start to finish. Even after delivery of our ... Read more items, they still were prompt to answer any of my questions. Our wedding day was on a ski mountain and had a lot of moving parts to it. They did a fabulous job capturing so many details of our day, that without the video we would not have been able to enjoy. They were professional and very easy to work with. They also worked very well together with our photographer being professional toward one another. My husband was hard to convince to spend the money for a videographer and after seeing the video of our day he was very glad we chose to have one. Its a day you can never get back and you are so busy on that day, there are so many people and details you miss. With having a video, we get to enjoy our day for years to come. I highly recommend to others to get a videographer for their special day and I would highly recommend Forseight Production!

K
Katie

Married on 09/19/2015

A wedding is something you an for months in my case years down to every last detail, we were on the fence if we should get a videographer or not, after working with foresight and receiving the video ... Read more it was the best decision we made. They captured so many moments that I would never have remembered, the video is done so well, they got every important detail. If you need to chose a videographer pick them! You hardly noticed they were even there and they got everything! It is a video I will cherish for the rest of my life