Forest Woods

Cleveland, Ohio · View map · Visit website

About Forest Woods

Forest Woods is a Cleveland-based event design team that specializes in beautiful custom décor and florals for all budgets. From helping you choose a design theme to carefully selecting the perfect wedding flowers, their talented artists will collaborate with you to understand and implement your unique wedding floral vision. Led by creative floral designer Vince DiCillo, Forest Woods will transform your event space into the wedding setting of your dreams.

Serving the greater Cleveland area, Forest Woods provides event and floral design and décor services for weddings and other special occasions. Their staff focuses on creating a special and stress-free planning experience so you can relax and enjoy the culmination of all your wedding details. Event services offered include the following:

• Consultation and samples
  • Event design
  • Venue visit
  • Delivery, setup and cleanup
  • Floral décor
  • Bouquets, boutonnieres and corsages
  • Table arrangements and centerpieces
  • Single flowers and flower petals
  • Floral preservation

14 Reviews for Forest Woods

14 Forest Woods Reviews

A
Featured
Autumn

Married on 06/09/2018

Vince and his team are absolutely amazing! Our wedding flowers were the most incredible vision of beauty I have ever seen! Read more Vince and his team are absolutely amazing!!! our wedding flowers were the most incredible vision of beauty I have ever seen!

Matthew
Matthew Lewis

Married on 08/03/2019

Fantastic!

Vince from Forest woods was amazing in his ability to know what we wanted with just description and ideas. He stayed within budget despite having to make changes to all our centerpieces two weeks out ... Read more out from our wedding day. The bouquet, center pieces and all of the floral decorations were fantastic and fit the theme we had and brought the location to another level. He made everything easy for us and helped take the worry from us.

J
Jen

Married on 07/08/2017

Vince at Forest Woods is the BEST! I showed him 2 pictures of what I liked for my bridal bouquet and bridesmaids bouquets and he delivered EXACTLY what I had envisioned. He understood my vision from ... Read more from our short conversation and went above and beyond to make it a reality. When I walked into the ballroom at our reception and saw my flowers, I felt like I was in a fairy tale. I couldn't even remember exactly what I had asked him for, but it was everything I had dreamed of all my life. If you need a wedding florist, this is the absolute best choice! :)