Forever & Always Events

Lockport, IL · View map · Visit website

About Forever & Always Events

Forever & Always Events is a day of wedding corrdination company based in Mokena, Illinois that serves the entire Chicagoland area and more. Founded by husband and wife team Bill and Jessica, they pride themselves on being the perfect fit for busy couples.

Experience
Jessica Bruno is the founder of Forever & Always Events and has always been fascinated by weddings. She graduated from North Central College with a degree in psychology, a minor in dance and a certificate in wedding and event planning. She utilizes her skills to create visionary weddings while also balancing the logistics with creativity and warmth. Her husband, Bill, graduated from Saint Xavier University with two majors in communications and the social sciences, with a minor in history. This has given him the tools he needs for reaching out to clients and vendors as well as putting an event together using his strong imagination.

The goal at Forever & Always Events is to help you realize your vision and then bring it to life through day of coordination. They believe that every couple should feel stress-free while also getting an extraordinary event that reflects their personality. There services and our package include:

• Day-of coordination
  • Two wedding coordinators for the day
  • Free consultation
  • Wedding rehearsal coordination
We are also certified wedding officiants. We are always at rehearsals to help make the day run smoothly for the next day. On more than one occasion, the officiant could not make it to the rehearsal. Jessica and/or Bill have gratefully stepped in to do a run through of the ceremony and what will happen the next day. Doing this gave Bill and Jessica the idea to get certified. We are very excited to bing this new service on and so grateful we will be able to help out couples even further by being a part of the most special moment of the day!

27 Reviews for Forever & Always Events

27 Forever & Always Events Reviews

C
Featured
Catherine

Married on 11/03/2017

My husband and I had a long engagement (2 years) so I had a lot of time to do research, but when it came down to actually starting to do everything such as hiring vendors and purchasing items, I ... Read more really needed helped as I was getting overwhelmed a year out! I decided to look for a wedding planner to help with that. I live in the city, so planners here were super expensive. I am very organized and anal and knew I would still be doing a lot of the planning myself and just wanted someone to give me direction, so the prices that many planners were asking in the city were outrageous! I decided to look for someone in the suburbs and am so glad I did because I found Jessica and Bill! Not only were they reasonably priced, they were extremely helpful in both the planning process and day of! As I said, I had a lot of stuff already researched but when it came to hiring vendors and determining how much should be paid for each, I was lost! Jessica was a HUGE help in this area! She recommended our DJ, florist, hair/makeup stylists, and assisted in finding an officiant, and all of her referrals were amazing! Most of these vendors were based in the suburbs, which saved us a lot of money, so we were very appreciative of that! She was very responsive in a timely manner with emails and super supportive by continuously reminding me that it was OUR wedding, and that we should do what we want and not worry about others. When it got closer to the wedding and on the day of, Jessica was able to solve some issues we were having with our venue by speaking for us. At that time it was 2 weeks out and I was over making decisions and fighting with people, haha, so having her to do it was a life saver! For the day of, her and her husband Bill were able to navigate everything and once again assist in issues that popped up that day. Having them in the planning and day of was very helpful and I couldn't imagine doing it without them!!

N
Nicole Michael

Married on 07/10/2019

Very Accommodating

Bill and Jessica are amazing! They did an incredible job setting the decor up at the church and at our venue. They made sure the day went so smooth. Jessica did end up getting the stomach flu right at ... Read more dinner. They discretely told my maid of honor and made arrangements for Jessica to go home. Bill stayed through the night and cleaned everything up. I didn't know what happened until after the wedding. They handled everything very professionally and everything I asked. They were amazing!

K
Kindal Hernon

Married on 05/25/2019

Great to work with

Jessica and Bill made it so easy for us to enjoy our day. They really helped transform the room for our reception in 2 hours since there was an event before our wedding. I couldn't have asked for ... Read more better people to make sure our day went without a hitch! Thank you so much!