Forever & Always Inc.

Victor, NY · View map

About Forever & Always Inc.

Though you don't know me, my story goes like this. My name is Deb Hogan and I worked in corporate America
for a long time. Every day I worked with wedding photographers. I LOVED the wedding business.
A few years later, I decided I wanted to own a business! The choice was an easy one; I bought a wonderful
wedding business company: Forever & Always Inc.

Since that time, I've become somewhat of an expert on helping brides and I've learned one thing
that is always true. EVERY bride wants a dream wedding and we are here to make it happen!

Since 1992, Forever & Always Inc has been setting wedding industry standards in exceptional
customer service along with quality, personalized wedding favors and wedding favor ideas like
our seed packet wedding favors - and, a huge selection of wedding supplies too. If you have any
questions, please call me (or my customer service department) at 800-404-4025 and we'll give you
our personalized service today!

Here's a small sample of what we have to offer:

Seed Packet Wedding Favors

For a FREE seed packet sample CLICK HERE!

Engraved Wedding Favors Beach Wedding Favors Edible Wedding Favors Frame Favors Wedding Cake Server Sets Wedding Toasting Flutes - FREE ENGRAVING! Unique Bridesmaid Gifts Personalized Groomsmen Gifts Ring Bearer & Flower Girl Gifts Cheap Wedding Invitations

We hope you will visit us again soon.

Sincerely,

Deb Hogan
President, Forever & Always Inc

4 Reviews for Forever & Always Inc.

4 Forever & Always Inc. Reviews

S
Susan

Married on 08/10/2013

I ordered daisy seed packets as favors threw this company. They were as cute as can be and my guests loved them. Thought it was the cutest idea ever! Read more I ordered daisy seed packets as favors threw this company. They were as cute as can be and my guests loved them. Thought it was the cutest idea ever!

H
Allison

Married on 06/01/2008

I ordered silver bells with my our names and wedding date engraved on them. They were absolutely beautiful. We were thrilled with the quality and cost. Our guests couldn't stop ringing them at the ... Read more reception.

F
flora

Married on 03/25/2011

2.3

I ordered a wedding photo album to be engraved for my best friend (it was somewhere around $70-$75). A representitive from the company called me to confirm the info I wanted engraved on the album. She ... Read more She also told me that the coupon code I used can't be applied (although I found it online for this product). After our conversation she sent me onother confirmation of the engraving details. The shipping took about 6 days which seems like a long time for paying almost $10 shipping. When I finally recieved the album I was so excited to look at it. I opened it and my best friends name was mispelled, and instead of "2" they wrote "two". The album looked much cheaper quality then pictured on there site. I was really unhappy since I was planning to give this to my friend as soon as possible because she was moving out of state with her husband. It really annoys me even now to see that you people wrote "fill out the survey for GAYLAS and Serge album"...her name is GALINA! I called the company and the representitive said that she sent the correct info as we discussed to the lab to be engraved but the girl in the lab said she appoligized and said she accidentally mispelled the name and "2". They let me keep the album which is fine, and offered to make a new album for the same fee. I said NO. I will not be purchasing from this company again. They have very iresponsible people working in the engraving area and very unprofesional and the quality of the album is cheap and overpriced!