Forever & Always Weddings and Events

Orange, CA · View map · Visit website

About Forever & Always Weddings and Events

Forever & Always Weddings and Events is a luxury event and wedding planning service based in Orange County, California. Headed by wedding planner Heather Brunsell, their mission is to provide individualized service to each of their clients. Forever & Always Weddings and Events will come alongside you as your wedding planner and share advice, ideas and creative input. The result is an event that will be flawless and exceed all your expectations.

Experience
Heather Brunsell has been in the event planning business since 2013. After planning her own wedding she began a career in the planning industry and in 2017 created Forever & Always Weddings and Events to provide the care, love and attention wedding clients deserve.

Forever & Always Weddings and Events offers several different services depending on your planning needs. Her wedding packages include day-of coordination, partial planning and full planning.

24 Reviews for Forever & Always Weddings and Events

24 Forever & Always Weddings and Events Reviews

M
Featured
Michelle

Married on 04/28/2018

If you’re looking for a wedding coordinator, heather is definitely going to be the right person for you. I thought I had my whole wedding planned out and a month before my wedding, my life just got ... Read more really busy. So, to ease the stresss I started looking for a coordinator and had a few meetings. One group didn’t have availability to meet, one didn’t seem committed to wedding planning, and one declined saying it’s too short notice. But, heather when I met her I knew she was going to be the one for us! She was ready to take on the challenge of working with us a month prior and she was focused and dedicated to making our wedding what we envisioned. She did a lot of things behind the scene and took care of details I would never have thought of. She just did everything to make everything go so smoothly before and during the weddding. Heather is really easy to work with, available via email, call, text. She made sure my wedding was beautiful. A lot of people told me that my wedding was perfect and it’s all thanks to her ! Def recommend her to everyone

A
Anh Dao

Married on 02/23/2019

Wedding 2/2019

Having a coordinator was originally not on my budget list, but all my friends recommended me to consider one, and I’m glad I did! Courtney was my day-of coordinator but she communicated with me ... Read more periodically before the wedding to ensure I got things done on time. The wedding day went by SUPER fast with some unexpected kinks but Courtney & team went above and beyond to help me stay on track and keep the event running smoothly, so I appreciate her help. Therefore, I would definitely recommend FAWE to other brides/grooms. Their price is reasonable as well. I’m pretty happy with the service provided. Thank you.

K
Kristina

Married on 12/31/2018

12.31.18 Wedding

I found Forever Always Weddings and Events in a last minute struggle just a couple of months before my wedding. Heather was prompt in responding to my inquiry and was so helpful - and affordable. ... Read more affordable. Courtney my wedding planner was amazingly helpful and patient. Although I had only requested day of services, Courtney was responsive to emails leading to the day of and as well the day before to pick up decorations to take to the venue the day off. She was excellent in executing decoration setting. Super helpful ladies, I was lucky to have them!