Forever Cole Events

Oklahoma City, OK · View map

About Forever Cole Events

Forever Cole Events is a full service event planning and styling company based out of Oklahoma City. With a passion and an eye for detail Forever Cole Events will make your day exactly as you visioned it. Forever Cole Events truly enjoys getting to know the couple and building a relationship with them This helps with the planning and creating an event that is unique to the couple as no two couples are the same just as no two events are the same. With a speciality in weddings Forever Cole Events also plans and styles for all the events leading up to the wedding day. Forever Cole Events has a variety of different packages so you are sure to find the package that best suits you. Forever Cole Events understands the importance of your wedding day and journey leading up to your special day and wants this time to be a fun and relaxing time for you and your significant other. Forever Cole Events loves to travel and willing to do so if you are planning a destination wedding or don't live in the greater OKC area.

18 Reviews for Forever Cole Events

18 Forever Cole Events Reviews

Kacie
Kacie

Married on 10/13/2018

If you want a truly beautiful and unique wedding day, choose Heather!

When I dove into the wedding planning process, the part I was most anxious about was finding the right person to do my florals. I had been to so many weddings where the florals were pretty, but ... Read more generic, and as a someone who desires uniqueness and authenticity, I was desperate to find a florist that I felt could create pieces that fit my personality. Thank goodness I stumbled upon Heather Cole’s Instagram. I immediately knew she was the one. Heather was able to envision a palette that incorporated all of the colors and textures that I love. She helped bring my vision to life with the most BEAUTIFUL florals I’ve ever seen. Heather is equal parts kind, humble, and creative, and throughout the whole process was consistently available, responsive, and so fun to work with. I cannot recommend Heather Cole enough, and I would not hesitate to put your trust in her as she is a true visionary and creative.

C
Caroline Harwell

Married on 09/22/2018

You can't go wrong with Heather

I hired Heather for my coordination and flowers and I am so glad I did. I was planning a SURPRISE outdoor wedding in Oklahoma from California under a 5+ month deadline. There also ended up being a ... Read more torrential downpour at the site the day before our wedding. Leading up to the wedding she thought of every tiny detail and kept the planning right on track. On the day of the wedding Heather and her assistants were prompt and took care of everything so I didn't have to worry. Her flower arrangements were exactly what I envisioned and I received so many compliments. Heather handled my unique situation and unexpected circumstances with such professionalism and a positive attitude. You cannot go wrong in hiring Heather for your wedding!

V
Vanessa

Married on 09/08/2018

Heather is amazing and so professional. Loved how easy she was to work with. Will recommend to all friends and family! Read more Heather is amazing and so professional. Loved how easy she was to work with. Will recommend to all friends and family!