Forever Fabulous Occasions, LLC

Dublin, OH · View map · Visit website

About Forever Fabulous Occasions, LLC

Forever Fabulous Occasions is a professional wedding planning company based out of Dublin, Ohio. This team of event planners is determined to turn your wedding day dreams into reality and consult with their clients in order to gain a better understanding of their desired style. Couples are offered a number of packages to choose from depending on their preferred level of professional assistance, from inclusive full-event planning to simple day-of coordination. Forever Fabulous Occasions will pave a smooth and fun-filled path into marriage, so you can sit back and relax surrounded by loved ones when your big day rolls around.

Forever Fabulous Occasions goes above and beyond for their clients, offering them a plethora of additional services in order to ease the stress that goes into planning a wedding, providing a truly memorable experience. Some of their additional services include the following:

• Budget analysis

A
Ashb1284

Married on 10/04/2018

Fun and professional

Abbey was very helpful and listened to what I wanted for my wedding. She was able to help me figure out exactly what I wanted and helped so that she was able to do the planning and I could sit back ... Read more and enjoy my special time. Most brides complain of the stress and hard work in planning a wedding, but Abbey made it fun and enjoyable. Everything turned out perfect and I have her and her company to thank!

A
Ashley Cunningham

Married on 04/09/2015

Outdoor Wedding

Forever Fabulous Occasions worked with me on my wedding. It was a different venue, outside at a riding stable. They took care of all of the details, from the outdoor seating to the various types of ... Read more macaroni and cheese (my favorite meal!) to the ice cream bar. I was very pleased with all of their ideas and the wedding was fabulous, just like their name. I would recommend them for any type of party or wedding.

K
Kristin

Married on 09/29/2012

Events to remember for a lifetime.

Abbey had so many amazing and unique ideas for my wedding. Everything down to the food, the music, the placesettings, and the timing was perfect. I would highly recommend her for any event that you ... Read more you want cherish and remember for years to come.