Forever Mine Weddings & Events

Jacksonville, FL · View map

About Forever Mine Weddings & Events

Forever Mine Weddings and Events is a full service wedding and event planning company. From intimate private affairs to luxurious awe-inspiring events, our goal is to listen and absorb your event ideas and inspirations. Our attitude is professional our style is chic and our events are remarkable. We guarantee to make your special day, a day to remember.

8 Reviews for Forever Mine Weddings & Events

8 Forever Mine Weddings & Events Reviews

O
Octavia

Married on 04/07/2018

Ms Samatha was awesome she took me on at last minute and she rocked it I would recommend her to anyone she did such an awesome job Read more Ms Samatha was awesome she took me on at last minute and she rocked it I would recommend her to anyone she did such an awesome job

J
Jelisa

Married on 09/17/2016

No lie, Samantha was like my best friend through this wedding process. She was always easy to communicate with, very professional, and I definitely know I couldn't have pulled this wedding off without ... Read more her. She helped me find all my vendors, dealt with them when I couldn't (or didn't want to), and always tried her best to make herself available whenever I needed her. I told her after my wedding was over I felt like I was loosing a friend. She came up with a version for my wedding that we agreed with in the beginning and did everything to see that the vision came to life. Everyone had such a great time at my wedding and the best part was that my big day was worry free!

R
shericka

Married on 07/30/2016

My experience with forever mine weddings & events was amazing I really had a great time they are very professional they get on the job ASAP I love they ideas they very creative, very professional, and ... Read more I would preferre anyone to them!