FOREVER VINTAGE RENTALS

Placerville, CA · View map

About FOREVER VINTAGE RENTALS

Forever Vintage delightfully presents an eclectic menage of vintage treasures. We specialize in the truly antique, industrial, romantic & rustic vintage rentals for a one of a kind design. We travel anywhere the back roads will take us to bring you the finest in event rentals. In addition, our designers can custom build anything your heart desires.

6 Reviews for FOREVER VINTAGE RENTALS

6 FOREVER VINTAGE RENTALS Reviews

Carolyn
Carolyn

Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing furniture

I used forever vintage for my cigar bar, lounge area and mismatched China to serve dinner on. Everything worked great with my Art Deco themed. Read more I used forever vintage for my cigar bar, lounge area and mismatched China to serve dinner on. Everything worked great with my Art Deco themed.

C
Carissa

Married on 06/18/2016

Cara and Rhonda at Forever Vintage Rentals were so personal and they made me feel like my wedding was the most important one on their calendar. I was able to go to their show room and they helped make ... Read more my dreams and visions a reality giving me options, ideas and practical ways to incorporate what I had already made with their incredible accessories. They can do anything from styling to big pieces! If you feel like your wedding is missing those special elements go with them! American small business and great people in its finest form!!!!

M
Michelle

Married on 06/11/2011

Forever vintage rentals made my dream wedding become a reality. They have everything you could dream of to make the perfect vintage wedding. Rhonda and Cara are so much fun to work with and if they ... Read more don't have it they will find it for you. I would recommend them to anyone!!