Washington, UT · View map

About Forevermore Events

Forevermore Events

Event Design and Coordination-Serving Southern Utah, Zion National Park and Nevada

Forevermore Events Wedding and Party Rentals is a complete party, event planning, and rental company. We are committed to providing everything you need, anywhere you need it. As Southern Utah's leading full service Wedding and Party planning company, we can transform the ordinary into the extraordinary. With our expanding inventory of rental products, expert event coordinators and renowned service reputation, we take pride in providing each client with the most innovative ideas and latest trends in the industry.
At Forevermore Events."Your Party Is Our Passion!"

Laura Stagg

41 Forevermore Events Reviews

S
Scarlett

Married on 05/28/2016

Forevermore events did my event rentals and they were very helpful in helping me pick out what kind of chairs, type of arch, etc. And they were very efficient in delivering them. I am very pleased ... Read more with the quality of their rentals and would highly recommend them.

I
Ingrid

Married on 10/03/2015

It may seem like an expense to hire a wedding planner, but Laura Stagg and her staff at Forevermore Events are worth their weight in gold! I could not have pulled off my destination wedding at Clear ... Read more Creek Ranch without them. Laura was a super-fun person to plan my wedding with. In fact, planning the wedding with her was just as fun as the wedding itself. She is very knowledgeable of the vendors in town, has a great design sense, and years of experience to back it up. She's both practical and imaginative, willing to explore any vision I had for my wedding and talk about how to make it a reality. She coordinated several vendor visits for us while we were in town, and was happy to jump on Skype when we were in California. Wedding day was phenomenal! Everyone talks about their wedding day as a crazy blur, but I was stress free and able to soak in the experience. Laura had everything covered. And “everything” included decorating the ceremony and reception spaces with 975 paper flowers I’d made (not a small task). I literally GASPED when I saw what she’d done with the reception space. And that’s only one small piece of the 100+ things she was coordinating that day. I can’t imagine how stressed out I would have been without Forevermore Events. I am forever indebted to Laura and her staff for helping make my dream wedding a reality! You will not regret hiring Forevermore Events!

S
Steve

Married on 11/22/2014

If a family can have a perfect day - ours did on our daughters wedding day. Forevermore Events exceeded all our expectations and was a big reason our day was perfect. Laura and her staff were ... Read more incredible and helped walk us through the entire process from start to finish. We couldn't have done it without her!! Thank you Forevermore Events.