Forevermore Weddings

Perrysburg, OH · View map · Visit website

About Forevermore Weddings

Marry your best friend stress-free!

Are you looking for exceptional service, a professional and fun team? Forevermore Weddings LLC is an award winning and published wedding planning and coordination company! We offer a hands on approach to orchestrating unforgettable events and one of a kind experiences. Recognized for our style and hard work we are proud to cater to a vast client base! We are thrilled to offer so many services to our clients such as: Wedding planning, Wedding Coordination, Destination wedding services, floral services, stationery and Decorations/Rentals! We service all of Ohio and Michigan BUT we also love to travel and some popular spots we have been are: Nashville, TN , Chicago, IL, Clearwater in FL and more! Reach out today to chat with a certified and experienced wedding specialist today!

11 Reviews for Forevermore Weddings

11 Forevermore Weddings Reviews

B
Featured
Brooke

Married on 08/25/2018

Hiring Forevermore Weddings LLC was the best decision I could have made for my wedding day! Brooke was so helpful throughout the entire planning process and made it very fun and stress free. She was ... Read more always very quick to respond and was on top of the schedule. Hiring a wedding planner and coordinator was so worth it. The day of coordination by Brynn was absolutely amazing, she was on top of it!! Forevermore Weddings LLC helped to make my wedding day the best day of my life!

H
Heather

Married on 07/21/2018

Great company... They have years of experience working in the wedding industry... Prompt attention to deals.. Friendly.. Easy to work with... No problems working with them at all. Read more Great company...they have years of experience working in the wedding industry. ..prompt attention to deals..friendly..easy to work with...no problems working with them at all.

P
Patricia

Married on 09/02/2017

The girls(and they were young) did a great job the night of my daughters wedding. They were willing to help with whatever was needed and were quick and competent. The price of Forevermore is so ... Read more reasonable and more than worth it. I would recommend them for anyone needing a 'day of' wedding coordinator!