Forget Me Not Events

Snohomish, WA · View map · Visit website

About Forget Me Not Events

Forget Me Not Events is a wedding and event planning business in Snohomish and King County areas. Becca Pribble grew up around the wedding industry as a daughter of a florist. She loves helping couples achieve their dream weddings without the stress. Becca is fun-loving an easy-going and knows how to get things done.

Forget Me Not Events offers full-service planning, partial planning and day-of coordination. Whether you just need someone to help bring all your ideas together or you need help from start to finish, Becca can help. She can plan your rehearsal dinner, ceremony, reception, engagement party, showers and other wedding events. Her planning services include:

• Budget analysis
  • Event design
  • Guest list creation
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Vendor referrals

• Introducing Custom Floral Designs by Sherri Pribble-Jones with Home N Bloom Floral. Floral and design packages available.

4 Reviews for Forget Me Not Events

4 Forget Me Not Events Reviews

K
Kayla Longaker

Married on 07/21/2019

Phenomenal!

Rebecca & Sherri made sure that everything ran smoothly on the big day! If there was a situation, I didnt know about it. They are both very professional, quick with responses and are a delight to work ... Read more with. I highly recommend them! Thanks, ladies!!

Sarah
Sarah

Married on 07/13/2019

Best Day of Coordinator EVER

Becca was simply amazing. We hired her only 2 weeks before our wedding and she was a total rock star. Everything for our big day went right because of her. She was on top of it and such an amazing day ... Read more of coordinator. She was very responsive, kind, flexible and professional. She really directed the day to the fullest and answered all of our questions. I would highly recommend her for anyone's special occasion.

A
Aliah

Married on 07/07/2019

Wonderful!

Rebecca was a bright light at my wedding. As my day of coordinator, she left me out of the stressful set up and problems that arise during a wedding and only came to me when necessary. She was fun and ... Read more and so sweet. I had another vendor have trouble listening to my wants and needs and she handled it wonderfully. She was on top of everything and made me feel so at ease during the day. If I could recommend her to everyone, I would. She will honestly put her heart into your wedding and make your day, truly the best.