Forget me not Florist

Northampton, MA · View map · Visit website

About Forget me not Florist

Forget me not Florist is a wedding floral design business based in Northampton, Massachusetts. The company specializes in unique floral designs customized to reflect the couple's style and vision. Owner and designer Rebecca Fitzgerald likes to incorporate seasonal flowers in her designs. She provides services throughout the local area, including Massachusetts, Connecticut, and Rhode Island.

Experience
Owner and designer Rebecca Fitzgerald has more than 17 years of experience in the industry. She has been featured on many creative blogs, such as Style Me Pretty, Wedding Chicks, Well Wed, and Paper Moon.

Products Offered
Forget me not Florist provides beautiful and fresh flowers for all wedding occasions. Their services include delivery and setting up the couple's arrangements with extreme care. For couples who aren't sure what they want, Rebecca has an extensive portfolio of ideas she created in the past. The products she offers include:

• Aisle decor

S
Sarah

Getting married on 10/12/2019

AMAZING Florist- highly recommend

If I could give ten stars I would. Becky brought my vision to life and from our very first meeting, I knew I was in excellent hands. She is not only organized, professional and creative, she is a ... Read more flower genius. Her flowers, hands down, were my favorite part of our wedding. Her arrangements completely transformed the tent and ceremony. Stunning would be an understatement. I would highly recommend Forget Me Not Florist to anyone.

Ivonne
Ivonne

Married on 07/05/2019

Budget finally and stunning!

Rebecca truly works with the dream of your wedding and the reality of your budget to make it come true. She works towards finding the best flowers that will wow your guest, without breaking your ... Read more budget. When I wanted to add more to my order she was mindful of how it would impact my budget and work with me to make it a reality. I told her my love for sunflowers and she truly delivered the most beautiful arrangement for my centerpieces, arch, details table and my sweetheart. When I walked into my venue prior to my ceremony, I just was in such awe and cried of how beautiful it was. She is amazing to work with and I recommend without hesitation.

Gabe
Gabe Paun

Married on 10/20/2018

Wedding in Northampton

We used Rebecca as the florist for our wedding. She was great to work with; we gave her some ideas and she turned them into beautiful arrangements. Read more We used Rebecca as the florist for our wedding. She was great to work with; we gave her some ideas and she turned them into beautiful arrangements.