Forget Me Not Flowers

Beaver, Pennsylvania · View map · Visit website

About Forget Me Not Flowers

Forget Me Not Flowers, a flower shop situated in Beaver, Pennsylvania, specializes in adding character and charm to a couple’s wedding day through fresh flower arrangements. This shop serves couples located all throughout Beaver County, Pittsburgh, Cranberry, and Butler. They are even happy to serve some areas of Ohio and West Virginia as well. Since 2000, this floral shop has been focusing exclusively on weddings. With this speciality, you can rest assured that the team knows exactly how to create complementary and unforgettable arrangements.

Couples can choose from fresh picked flowers or artificial/ silk ones. There are a wide variety of floral styles to choose from, including classic, glamorous, modern, romantic, and vintage. Flowers can be made into everything from aisle decor to boutonnieres. In addition to providing couples with a complimentary consultation, the team also offers the following floral services:

• Event design

K
Featured
Katherine

Married on 08/05/2017

Working with Kathy to make sure my big day was perfect was delightful. I probably e-mailed Kathy 1000 times and asked her 10,000 questions over the months leading up to my wedding date. She allowed me ... Read more to change my mind many many times and was fine when what was supposed to be a small order turned into a large order. She reassured we every time I got worried or needed advice. She was very professional in offering her opinion and different suggestions. She made sure I got exactly what I wanted and that we stayed within a reasonable budget. Although, we never met I felt very sure my flowers would be perfect and I was right! The flowers for my wedding could not have been more beautiful, from the bouquets to the centerpieces, everything was absolutely stunning. The colors were vibrant and the flowers were full and fresh. I have received so many compliments on Kathy's work and already given her contact information out numerous times. I could not have made a better choice in choosing a florist for my wedding. Thank you, Kathy!

L
Lindsey

Married on 07/20/2019

Wonderful Florist with Close Attention to Detai

We loved the centerpieces that Kathy at Forget Me Not Flowers created for our event! I really appreciated her working with me and being so patient with my requests as I was planning our event from ... Read more afar and was unable to meet with her in person. Our family is from Florida so I wanted to somehow incorporate oranges into our florals which Kathy was able to do. We received so many compliments and everyone loved the touch of home with the oranges added in. It was exactly what we were looking for!

Kara
Kara Kauffman

Married on 06/02/2019

Beautiful flowers, great price, amazing service

Having Forget-Me-Not-Flowers do our wedding flowers was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! Not only were the bouquets and arrangements absolutely gorgeous, Kathy was extremely helpful ... Read more to me when I was overwhelmed and unsure about my many options. She helped me decide what flowers to use, get the best price possible, and she made the process very simple, including bringing the bouquets to our site and attaching the floral arrangements to the arch for us. If you're looking for great flowers and great service at a great price, look no further than Forget-Me-Not Flowers!!!