Forget Me Nots Fine Floral & Gifts

Tucson, AZ · View map · Visit website

About Forget Me Nots Fine Floral & Gifts

Forget Me Nots Fine Floral & Gifts is a wedding floral company based in Tucson, Arizona. Owner Desiree has over 10 years of floral design experience and creates gorgeous floral arrangements, custom gift baskets, balloon bouquets, and more to make your vision for your big day a reality.

Products Offered
Forget Me Nots Fine Floral & Gifts offers many services for your special day, including consultations, event design, delivery, setup and cleanup, venue visit, wholesale, samples, and floral preservation. They provide many different floral designs and arrangements to create an unforgettable atmosphere for your wedding day, such as:

• Aisle and altar decor
  • Flower petals
  • Non-floral
  • Single flowers

Areas Covered
Forget Me Nots Fine Floral & Gifts is located in Tucson, Arizona. They provide flower delivery to the surrounding areas, such as, Cortaro, Marana, Mount Lemmon, Red Rock, and Rillito.

9 Reviews for Forget Me Nots Fine Floral & Gifts

9 Forget Me Nots Fine Floral & Gifts Reviews

J
Featured
John

Married on 11/11/2017

We found a few good deals online and through local florists that would have given us the flowers we wanted at a fair price. But we would have spent a good stretch of the day before our wedding ... Read more creating our bouquets and boutonnieres. Desiree offered most of the same flowers we liked in arrangements at the same price. She was prompt, communicated clearly, and gave us everything we wanted. She could not have been more professional or kind. She helped our wedding planner the day of the event, because they had worked together before but never met, and was wonderful to have around. We'd give her our highest recommendation.

Lillian Gale
Lillian

Married on 04/26/2019

Amazing Florist

Desi is amazing! Our wedding was 4/26/19 and Desi made my wedding so special. She listened to all of my concerns, had great ideas when I couldn’t think of anything creative, and was a huge help the ... Read more day of the wedding. I would not have been as happy with my big day if it wasn’t for her. My bouquet was gorgeous and her added touches to the venue really made everything stand out. She has incredible talent and I would recommend her to anyone getting married in Southern Arizona. She is highly intuitive and will make your dreams come true! Thank you so much!!!

C
Corina

Married on 03/09/2019

Beautiful!

Wow wow wow! I was blown away with all of the beautiful floral arrangements Desiree provided for our wedding day. She worked from images I provided from Pinterest and went above and beyond in creating ... Read more gorgeous pieces for our ceremony arbor and bridal party. Thank you for adding a special touch to our big day! 110% would recommend Forget Me Nots Fine Floral & Gifts for any ocassion.