Forget Me Nots Fine Floral & Gifts

Tucson, AZ · View map · Visit website

About Forget Me Nots Fine Floral & Gifts

Congratulations and welcome to the next chapter of your life!

Please allow me to help your vision of your special day come true! I can meet with you personally (based around your schedule) to determine exactly what you want your flowers to look like and the theme you have in mind. I am also happy to work with whatever budget you have set aside for your flowers. Give me a call at 520.505.0928 and we will set a time and day to sit down and discuss all of the floral details that are important to you!

7 Reviews for Forget Me Nots Fine Floral & Gifts

7 Forget Me Nots Fine Floral & Gifts Reviews

J
Featured
John

Married on 11/11/2017

We found a few good deals online and through local florists that would have given us the flowers we wanted at a fair price. But we would have spent a good stretch of the day before our wedding ... Read more creating our bouquets and boutonnieres. Desiree offered most of the same flowers we liked in arrangements at the same price. She was prompt, communicated clearly, and gave us everything we wanted. She could not have been more professional or kind. She helped our wedding planner the day of the event, because they had worked together before but never met, and was wonderful to have around. We'd give her our highest recommendation.

C
Caitlin

Married on 12/31/2018

Awesome experience working with Desiree to make my vision come to life!

Working with Desiree was a wonderful experience. After getting a couple of quotes around town I found Desiree who was able to provide beautiful flowers and succulents for bouquets and boutonnieres. As ... Read more a Tucson themed wedding I had a specific vision in mind where I wanted to feature succulents with hues of purple, grays, and greens. When I met with Desiree I was able to share my ideas (including my pinterest board) and hopes for the wedding flowers. When the day came, Desiree made my hopes a reality. I couldn't have asked for more beautiful flowers that were both unique and featured succulents. I was so happy with them and my bouquet lasted three weeks before I saved the succulents to replant and dried the rest of the flowers. She was able to deliver the flowers too making the day of super convenient. I can't promote Desiree enough, she did a great job and the flowers were perfect. Thank you Desiree!

C
Chaffin

Married on 11/20/2017

Excellent customer service. As a bride who was somewhat unsure of exactly what I wanted, Desi made this a seamless process and handled the stress for me. Very friendly and professional! Read more Excellent customer service. As a bride who was somewhat unsure of exactly what I wanted, Desi made this a seamless process and handled the stress for me. Very friendly and professional!