Forget Me Nots Fine Floral & Gifts

Tucson, AZ · View map · Visit website

About Forget Me Nots Fine Floral & Gifts

Congratulations and welcome to the next chapter of your life!

Please allow me to help your vision of your special day come true! I can meet with you personally (based around your schedule) to determine exactly what you want your flowers to look like and the theme you have in mind. I am also happy to work with whatever budget you have set aside for your flowers. Give me a call at 520.505.0928 and we will set a time and day to sit down and discuss all of the floral details that are important to you!

6 Reviews for Forget Me Nots Fine Floral & Gifts

6 Forget Me Nots Fine Floral & Gifts Reviews

J
Featured
John

Married on 11/11/2017

We found a few good deals online and through local florists that would have given us the flowers we wanted at a fair price. But we would have spent a good stretch of the day before our wedding ... Read more creating our bouquets and boutonnieres. Desiree offered most of the same flowers we liked in arrangements at the same price. She was prompt, communicated clearly, and gave us everything we wanted. She could not have been more professional or kind. She helped our wedding planner the day of the event, because they had worked together before but never met, and was wonderful to have around. We'd give her our highest recommendation.

C
Chaffin

Married on 11/20/2017

Excellent customer service. As a bride who was somewhat unsure of exactly what I wanted, Desi made this a seamless process and handled the stress for me. Very friendly and professional! Read more Excellent customer service. As a bride who was somewhat unsure of exactly what I wanted, Desi made this a seamless process and handled the stress for me. Very friendly and professional!

M
Megan

Married on 10/28/2017

Extremely flexible and pleasant to work with! Very detailed and passionate. Exceeded my expectations! Highly recommend :) Read more Extremely flexible and pleasant to work with! Very detailed and passionate. Exceeded my expectations! Highly recommend :)