Formalities by Tracina Fisher

Bellefonte, PA · View map

About Formalities by Tracina Fisher

We are a Bridal & Prom Shop located in Bellefonte, PA (right outside of State College, Pa). We truly are your one stop shop, offering Bridal Gowns, Bridesmaids, Mothers, flower girls, tuxes and accessories! At Formalities, our highly trained and professional staff will get to know you and your vision. Unlike chain stores, we know who you are when you come through the doors. Come be part of the Formalities Family and let us treat you with the respect and care you deserve.

30 Reviews for Formalities by Tracina Fisher

30 Formalities by Tracina Fisher Reviews

V
Victoria

Married on 09/01/2018

Such a wonderful and helpful staff one of the best places in this area Read more Such a wonderful and helpful staff one of the best places in this area

J
Jo

Married on 08/25/2018

I loved working with Formalities and seamstress Theresa! After trying a number of bridal salons across PA and VA, I found a beautiful and unique lace dress at Formalities that I loved -- it was ... Read more unfortunately discontinued and a size much larger than what I needed. The shop assured me that Theresa could alter the dress easily, and I decided to take the chance and buy it off the rack. As promised, Theresa was a miracle worker, and the dress fit wonderfully for my wedding! I loved it and can't recommend this shop enough.

A
Arimani

Married on 08/11/2018

Formalities will provide you with top of the line EVERYTHING - service, merchandise, pricing, flexibility. You name it, they’ve got it. I have purchased every prom dress and now, my wedding dress, ... Read more from this shop and not once have I been disappointed. They are incredible and they truly care about the happiness and comfort of each customer. Highly recommend!!