Forno wood-fired Catering

Willoughby, Ohio · View map · Visit website

About Forno wood-fired Catering

Forno Wood-Fired Catering is a wedding and special events caterer based out of Willoughby, Ohio. Forno Wood-Fired Catering is the hottest way to have your wedding catered. Couples can choose from a delectable assortment of wood-fired pizzas, all served in a buffet-style arrangement. Their suite of portable wood fire ovens give them the ability to travel to your event and allow your guests to watch the gourmet pizzas be made right in front of them. The Forno Wood-Fired Catering team strives to create a one-of-a-kind experience for their customers and leave them feeling satisfied.

Forno Wood-Fired Catering has a diverse range of pizza options to choose from and provide different pizza stylings, from American and traditional Italian, to Mexican and even BBQ pizza. Their recipes can even be made to tailor those on gluten-free, lactose-free, pork-free, kosher, nut-free, vegan, or vegetarian diets, and they’ll even provide chairs, tables, barware, china, flatware, glassware, and linens. You can also choose from plated meals, buffets, family-style meals, hors d'oeuvres, and stations. Some of the services that they offer:

• Cake cutting

7 Forno wood-fired Catering Reviews

K
Kristyna

Married on 10/13/2018

Great consultation with Matt. Patiently answered my million questions via email so that I could get all the details correct. Was able to get a delicious tasting that sealed the deal! Read more Great consultation with Matt. Patiently answered my million questions via email so that I could get all the details correct. Was able to get a delicious tasting that sealed the deal!

Danielle
Danielle

Married on 10/15/2016

I'm so glad that we hired Matt and his crew to cater our October wedding at Patterson's Fruit Farm. We wanted something out of the box that wasn't your traditional dried wedding chicken, soggy veggies ... Read more and frozen rolls. When we went to Forno for our tasting, it was just my husband and I, and Matt made us 4 pizzas, a huge salad and their amazing pepperoni rolls to try. It was a delicious feast and we booked with him on the spot. We got rave reviews at the wedding - we had over 10 types of pizzas (including gluten-free and vegan to accommodate guests), salad, pepperoni rolls, two types of pasta, plus their incredible anti-pasta display and bacon-wrapped scallops for cocktail hour. If you want to impress your guests and do something out of the box, definitely book Matt & Forno!

User4774857

2+ years ago

Matt and his team were amazing! The pizza, pasta, and antipasta display were great! I really think our guests loved having dinner that wasn't the normal chicken, fish, or veggie option. Read more Matt and his team were amazing! The pizza, pasta, and antipasta display were great! I really think our guests loved having dinner that wasn't the normal chicken, fish, or veggie option.