Forrest Clonts Photography

West Columbia, SC · View map · Visit website

About Forrest Clonts Photography

Forrest Clonts Photography is a wedding photography company based in West Columbia, South Carolina. They are passionate about capturing real moments and preserving them to be enjoyed for years to come. The team loves working with couples who are authentic, adventurous, and wild about one another because theses characteristics reflect through their images. They focus on capturing candid moments and tiny details that allow them to show the real emotions of the day.

Forrest Clonts Photography shoots in a contemporary and natural style at weddings. They specialize in ensuring that nothing is overlooked, so they are happy to use a second shooter and only book one event per day. They can also work additional hours and travel to multiple locations as needed. Destination weddings can be accommodated. Proof of liability insurance can be provided for your peace of mind. In addition to wedding day photography, Forrest Clonts Photography also invites clients to schedule engagement and trash-the-dress shoots as well. Their high-resolution images can be delivered as digital files, and are available as albums, prints, and canvases.

5 Reviews for Forrest Clonts Photography

5 Forrest Clonts Photography Reviews

Crystal
Featured
Crystal

Married on 05/25/2019

Forrest Clonts is extra special!

I knew Forrest Clonts from college, but we hadn't seen each other in many years when I booked him to photograph my wedding. After meeting up to discuss wedding details, my now-husband took to him ... Read more right away (they were talking about food), and I knew he was going to be a great fit for us. Forrest is undeniably talented, but the things that really set him apart and above other photographers isn't immediately apparent in his photos. He went above and beyond to help make our day run that much smoother and stress-free. He pinned on every boutonniere like a PRO, gave my little brother advice about suits, and expertly corralled my family during portrait time when I was too shell-shocked to do anything other than smile and stand where I was told. He not only made everyone feel at ease, but we felt like we were just hanging out with our buddy Forrest all day. He's such a joy to be around; calm, confident, and positive energy is just what is needed for this profession, and Forrest has it in spades. We are just so thrilled with how our day went, I don't even need to see a single finished photo to know I would hire him again in a heartbeat. I saw a few frames on his camera while we were shooting, and they were all incredible. Like I said, he's super talented! But the things Forrest brings to a wedding can't be taught or purchased at a camera store.

D
Danielle Swindall

Married on 08/04/2018

Amazing photographer

We loved working with Forrest! He is super creative yet laid back and up for whatever ideas we had. We were able to meet with Forrest several times before the big day, and he made us feel comfortable ... Read more comfortable the entire time. USE him for sure!!

C
Cayla

Married on 09/24/2016

Absolutely amazing! He went above and beyond, exceeding my expectations in every way. Read more Absolutely amazing! He went above and beyond, exceeding my expectations in every way.