Forstner Photography

Chesterfield, VA · View map

About Forstner Photography

Hi! I am Jen of Forstner Photography and I'm so glad you're here.

I am: a wife, doggy mom, friend, sister and daughter.

I absolutely adore my husband, our puppies, our family, our friends, and of course my favorite team in the world (yes, even when they’re terrible) the Hokies.

Summer is my favorite season. And even though it occurs in the exact opposite season, my absolute favorite holiday is Christmas.

Smelling Blankets and towels fresh out of the dryer is almost as good as my husband making me laugh so hard it becomes crying tears of joy.

I believe every memory is a moment we should capture by photographs so that we never forget how we felt. I can’t wait to capture your memories that will last a lifetime!

4 Reviews for Forstner Photography

4 Forstner Photography Reviews

S
Sarah

Married on 01/03/2015

Jen was and is so personable and professional! I will definitely love to have her photograph "hopefully" my baby shower and family portraits. Read more Jen was and is so personable and professional!!! I will definitely love to have her photograph "hopefully" my baby shower and family portraits.

B
Brooke

Event date: 10/27/2014

I'm an event planner as a side business and used Jen for a customer of mine who wanted to do their annual corporate picnic. The pictures were an area of concern for my clients. We met with Jen and set ... Read more expectations with her and she far exceeded them! The pictures were beautiful and told a story of our day! We will definitely be using Forstner photography every year for this event!

K
Kara

Event date: 09/30/2014

I LOVED working with Jen. I wanted some professional shots done for my website. I was pretty nervous because I had done a photo shoot a few years ago and it really was not a positive experience. Jen ... Read more made me feel very comfortable and she really worked to understand what I wanted a head of time. It was nice going into the shoot was some idea with what we were going for but there was also some great opportunity for spontaneous unplanned shots as well. I felt very relaxed and taken care of during this shoot. I will certainly work with Jen again.