Fort Collins Country Club

Fort Collins, CO · View map

About Fort Collins Country Club

Fort Collins Country Club is a wedding ceremony and reception venue located in Fort Collins, Colorado. This facility, having hosted weddings and milestone events for over 60 years, offers couples an arresting backdrop for a stylish, sophisticated wedding among the Rocky Mountains.

Facilities and Capacity

Fort Collins Country Club is an elegant site for your ceremony that has an all-natural magic to it, including abundant flower beds, a groomed golf course, and the backdrop of the Rocky Mountains. This facility also has a grand ballroom for your indoor reception that is designed for a romantic and stylish aesthetic.

The ballroom, with a maximum capacity of 150 guests, features high natural wood ceilings and large windows that afford impressive views of the surrounding golf course, flowers, trees, and the Rockies.

This venue also offers excellent photo opportunities both indoors and outdoors. When decorated, the ballroom creates a dramatic backdrop for photos. The outdoor site includes a front porch with pillars that likewise make for dramatic and excellent photographs.

This country club’s amenities include a swimming pool, tennis courts, and a high-quality fitness center. Get-ready rooms are also available at this venue for pre-ceremony preparations.

Fort Collins Country Club is available to host rehearsal dinners, engagement parties, anniversary parties, wedding ceremonies and receptions, and more.

This venue also offers private event directors and a professional team that works with couples through the wedding planning process with a keen attention to detail. A dance floor is also available for rent. Other more general services include:

• Cleanup
  • Parking
  • Setup
  • Wheelchair access
  • WiFi

Cuisine

Full catering and bar services are also available. The culinary team is dedicated to providing exquisite cuisine. This facility is proud of its pastry chef, who works innovatively to create artistic presentations that are sure to impress at wedding celebrations. Bar services include house beers, wines, and liquors, as well as specialty libations. Barware, china, flatware, glassware, tables, chairs, and linens are all a part of a standard all-inclusive rental package with this facility.

22 Reviews for Fort Collins Country Club

22 Fort Collins Country Club Reviews

M
Megan

Married on 10/21/2017

Five stars is not nearly enough! I started out planning my rehearsal and wedding with Alix (who was also amazing). About 2 months before my date, Alix informs me that she will be leaving the club to ... Read more go back to school but she had been training her replacement for a few weeks already and had total confidence in her. Needless to say I panicked a little on the inside. Then I was introduced to Jill, and any and all worry was gone. She was phenomenal! She picked up right where Alix left off and didn't miss a beat. She even thought of a few things that I had forgotten about. Any time I contacted her, she responded immediately. She endured my MILLIONS of questions. BTW ladies, Jill is the reason the "get ready room" is so well set up now (it was basically a couple couches before Jill came along). She handled EVERYTHING at my rehearsal and on the wedding day. She even insisted on holding a guest's baby at the reception so they could relax and eat. I could seriously brag about Jill for days and not even begin to completely explain her awesomeness. The entire club is amazing! EVERYONE was helpful and welcoming. They even had a golf cart available for a couple elderly guests so they didn't have to walk or deal with stairs. The food is sooooo good! Almost 5 months later and I still get compliments on it and the venue in general. The staff is great, and one particular server (that at that point was new) handled a flirty, intoxicated rehearsal/wedding guest very nicely lol. There are not enough words to describe my satisfaction with Fort Collins Country Club. If I had it all to do over again, I'd be right back here! As long as Jill was still there. Thank you FCCC!

M
Mary

Married on 09/09/2017

Jill and her staff at the Fort Collins Country Club executed the wedding of our dreams. From every detail and considering what would be most enjoyable for our guests, they nailed it. As a bride, I ... Read more wanted so much to remember the day and not stress about anything-I have the best memories of that day and was taken care of by Jill and her staff. The bridal suite is private and professional allowing for your salon to do their best work. When have you been to a wedding when the guests raved about the food? Our guests did! Everyone was so impressed with the flavor, meal options, and service! I know the Country Club has many weddings and brides to take care of all season long. What I most appreciated was I felt as though my wedding was their only one. I can't thank Jill and her staff enough for pulling off a truly magical day.

J
Jenelle

Married on 07/07/2017

I had my wedding here on July 7th and could not be anymore pleased with everything! PERFECT venue for any event. Alix was super great to work with and was always there to answer my questions and guide ... Read more us through the whole wedding process! Highly recommend this country club for weddings and anything else needed! The ceremony site was absolutely beautiful! It was perfect if you are looking for something indoor/outdoor feeling.