Fort Lauderdale Marriott North

Fort Lauderdale, FL · View map · Visit website

About Fort Lauderdale Marriott North

Fort Lauderdale Marriott North is a hotel wedding venue located in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Because this venue is near both protected land and the beach, visitors will be able to enjoy plenty of scenic views. You will be able to escape and relax on the Fort Lauderdale Beach or Pompano Beach or have some fun at the Isle Casino® Pompano Park. To fully submerge yourself in the nature which surrounds the hotel, you can partake in activities such as scuba diving, sailing, kayaking, horseback riding, and more. A spa and golf courses are also found nearby. It is in this relaxing environment that couples can gather with their loved ones and host all their pre- and post-wedding events.

Facilities and Capacity
The Fort Lauderdale Marriott North features both indoor and uncovered outdoor sites that couples can choose from. Inside there is over 26,000 square feet of space made up of 19 event rooms For couples planning a large wedding, the Grand Cypress Ballroom can easily fit up to 700 of your loved ones. In the ballroom sites, you and your loved ones can also spend time celebrating with dinner and dancing after you exchange your vows. For couples desiring a more natural wedding, there are sites outdoors. These sites will allow you to host your wedding with the forest preserve as your backdrop.

To help you experience the wedding of your dreams, the Marriott Certified Wedding Planners will work with you to ensure every detail is planned to perfection. All of the planners have received training and boast experience planning a wide range of weddings. Their services are complimentary and they can assist with everything from creating an overall vision to arranging your table settings. Couples can also enjoy the following items and more to use for their wedding:

• Dance floor
  • White table linens
  • White napkins
  • White spandex chair covers

Accomodations
Because this venue is also a hotel, both couples and guests are welcome to extend their stay by booking one of the rooms. All of the rooms are modernly furnished and offer comfortable amenities ranging from the outdoor pool to the 24-hour room service.

3 Reviews for Fort Lauderdale Marriott North

3 Fort Lauderdale Marriott North Reviews

ned
ned

Married on 04/05/2014

Amazing Venue! Amazing work done by Kim (catering manager) and her team. I had over 120 guests stay at the Marriott for over 3 days for our big fat indian wedding. I held all my events at their ... Read more ballrooms. They have the entire second floor dedicated for events as such. Flawless work exhibited by all staff members. I would highly recommend this venue.

E
Elizabeth

Married on 12/28/2007

This facility and Celso Ramos are unbelievable! We had the best possible experience. The expertice brought by Mr. Ramos is impossible to find. He is exceptional and a complete joy to work with. The ... Read more food at this hotel was phenomenal. Guests are still commenting to me about the filet mignon that we served. This hotel choice was the most important part of my planning and was the best choice!!

B
Bethany

Married on 07/18/2009

The hotel staff was incredibly helpful and basically aided me in my and my family's every whim. My husband and I had a really low budget, and the hotel didnt hesitate to work with us. The hotel ... Read more functioned as/provided the following: my out-of-town (and some local guests) guests' accomodations, as ceremony site, reception site, caterer, wedding planner, design & decor, linen rental, dance floor, they cut the cake, they refilled waters, etc... Their prices to us were very reasonable, and the accomodations were an amazing value. Every single one of my guests commented on how wonderful the food was (we asked for a specialized menu of ethnic foods meaningful to our families: mexican fajitas & enchiladas, and puerto rican food) and the mojitos (we requested mojitos and margaritas only, not an open or cash bar) were amazing. The staff made my wedding go smoothly, even if i and my family decided to do it Latin style and I was 1.5 hours late! I would recommend this hotel to anyone, no matter their tastes or budget!

Fort Lauderdale Marriott North FAQ